1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm stuck here..... wtf is he saying???!!!! I know some people are naturals on bikes, but from someone who has pulled 200mph in a car, I know how intense that is - IMO, doing 200mph on a bike it is just plain stupid, regardless of how gay your picture looks or how much you sound like a utter retard (interpretation of what is supposed to sound tough and cool).... I'm embarrassed for the guys on this forum that are my age - I definitely don't converse in that manner. As was said earlier, I feel really retarded trying to understand that post..... just blows your mind.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I run across posts on C/L every once in a while like that, and it pisses me off that kids these days can't seem to write English. Can't spell, can't write, can't even speak it correctly. What the F*CK is wrong with people???

Gawd that's irritating. Thanks a lot Travis. Now I'm just going to be irritated all day. :sarcasm:

If only stupidity was painful.... Maybe he can be convinced to ride his BMX bike up to 200 mph and leave his helmet at home. Problem solved.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
natural selection at it's best...

BTW I don't think you can get any dumber than what you are already.

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
"Probably We Can Work Out A Trade Cuz Im Broke. What I Got Now Is Two Civic Hatches. One's 94 With No Motor But A Slammin System. The Other Is A 93 Coupe Ex W Vtec But The Head Is Craked Reekly Bad. Like Cracked In Half And My Buddy Said The Cam Is Poking Out Of The Valve Cover. Whatever That Shit Means I'm Sure It's Easy Enough To Fix And Then Just Through The Motor Into The Other Car And You Got Nice Ride, Probably Worth 6 Grand Or Seven. So Your Busa, My Cars, Lets Do It."

So I think this brokedick has some junk to trade for motorcycles that might be Honda autos - I don't know what a Slammin System is though. Sure sounds easy enough to fix - I guess because it's only craked reekly. So what if the cam is poking out. Must be worth 6 or 7. Do it. Do it now.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
wow.......no words to be expressed about that lol.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
I studied journalism and English in college and I must say----reading garbage like this is actually painful. How in the hell do these people actually get jobs and make it in the real world?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I hope some dumbass trades him for the Hondas. I just hope that he doesn't hurt anyone else when natural selection kicks in. You know he's going to be all over the news for trying to wheelie at 150 and killing himself.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
lol that's if the people from the news can understand what his friends are saying.

·
Registered
861 Posts
this is FAR to stupid to be a joke. I'd bet dollars to donuts that he's 100% serious and ACTUALLY thinks that someone would be climbing all over themselves to trade up a nice motorcycle for 2 junk cars just to make this clown's day.

Ugh. Dammit. It's making my brain hurt.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I studied journalism and English in college and I must say----reading garbage like this is actually painful. How in the hell do these people actually get jobs and make it in the real world?
they dont get real jobs.....i guess they dont know what is real world...just biking, hanging out with friends and for them thats cool...bunch of dumbasses.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
they dont get real jobs.....i guess they dont know what is real world...just biking, hanging out with friends and for them thats cool...bunch of dumbasses.
Good point.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts