Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have only looked at the pix posted here... but I gotta mention that the photo quality is intense as well as the rides themselves!
I'm sure the guys who own these cars can afford decent cameras!! haha. But yeah, the car and photo quality is mind-blowing.

Very nice.

Grant

·
Registered
683 Posts
how long does it usually take for a mod from toymods forum to activate an account? i registered an account on there but i can't view the Members Rides section and a lot of the other sections for some reason

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I came This Close (holding thumb and finger about 1 inch apart) from buying both of these...

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
It takes a few days, be patient. There is the whole time difference....lol

But mine just got activated...took about three or four days!

how long does it usually take for a mod from toymods forum to activate an account? i registered an account on there but i can't view the Members Rides section and a lot of the other sections for some reason

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It takes a few days, be patient. There is the whole time difference....lol

But mine just got activated...took about three or four days!
You have to check out the build of the RA22, with 1UZ and R32 GTR drivetrain. Yes, that's an 4WD V8 powered RA22.

I was on the old site for years. Then when they switched to the new site I had to re-register and it took weeks. Finally I was put back on. They also have a reputation system that awards points for posts in the Tech section and if people think you should get points. I'm mostly a person who reads on that site and posts very little.

Still an awesome site for info.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

More pics of race cars, Celicas, MK3s, MK4s, etc.[/QUOTE]

Someone tell me who makes these wheels!! I want them sooooooooo BAD!! They look like sportmax 501's but Im not 100% sure

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Those are Long Champs, I guess you have not really seen many pics of the 501's since they look very different.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
1 - 20 of 528 Posts