Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's funny that I still go onto Supraforums and click the mk2 section. Then again, I've been checking that section first for the last 6 months before going to the other sections.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
the MK2 yahoo groups was the best other option before CS Forums
JUST MY OPINION so dont flame :evil:

·
Super Moderator
10,544 Posts
kicknsupra said:
cool i have never checked out the yahoo link is it any good?
No theres only one place to check now for mk2s, this is it. I really wish people would stop posting on the cs list. Yahoo won't die unless people stop posting there.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Unfortunately you have the die hard listers who won't change, so I still check out the list to see whats going on. I used to not want to change to a forum from the list until I started to use SF.com. I like the forum style, just didn't like sf.com that much. I totally like the new CS.com forum. Only thing I don't like is all the different areas here. If there is a thread I wanna follow, I have to keep clicking around, cause I can't remember which section it was in. Stupid me :?

Christian

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Hey man,

Check this link:
http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=152

8)

Racefiend said:
Unfortunately you have the die hard listers who won't change, so I still check out the list to see whats going on. I used to not want to change to a forum from the list until I started to use SF.com. I like the forum style, just didn't like sf.com that much. I totally like the new CS.com forum. Only thing I don't like is all the different areas here. If there is a thread I wanna follow, I have to keep clicking around, cause I can't remember which section it was in. Stupid me :?

Christian

·
Super Moderator
10,544 Posts
yeah but that just makes it like the CS list. I agree with Christian, I think we need to trim down the number of catagories a little. I'm used to the dk forum that has 5 folders, and only 3 of those need to be checked on a regular basis. Classifieds, General & Offtopic. Yes this is a bigger community so a few more folders helps to keep things alittle more organized, but I think we're too far in the opposite direction now and I think its still a little too intimidating to the CS list diehards because of that. Just my opinion. I still love it here either way :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts