Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened with a supra I had about 3 -4 years ago, everything stock, auto tanny, people always looked at me like if I where trying to chalenge them . . . never did, or trying to make fun of me . . .

But every now and then . . . smoke happens !!! . . .and I smoked some people that didnt even expected it, they where so confident on their cars that never had the idea what was going to happen . . .long faces looking at me like "WTF???? :mad: . . .

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
ah cabron, oye vives en mexico y tienes un supra, last time i checked you can't import sports cars to mexico, or thats how it is in juarez and chihuahua. well you should post what kinda cars you killed, and i've goned to juarez in my car and most of them can't compete, usually the only sports cars i see are from teens who go to juarez to get wasted, and of course they have eclipses but those arent sports cars in my book, but i know what you mean alot of people look at my car and like wtf that piece of shit beat my new civic, or similiar car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
que pues compa!!!! . . . of course we can not import a car like this :), that does not mean we can not have one lol!!!, specially when you live in a city like Juarez ( ARRIBA CHIHUAHUA CABRONES!!!!! ), I live in Matamoros acrross the border from Brownsville Tx. and you know, its kind of ilegal (As a mater of fact it is the most illegal you can be with a car) I think a lot of people finds it more interesting :wink:

any way , with the first supra killed few cars like civics, stangs (i dont really think they were v8´s) some others, but the one gave me a figth was a muscle car wanna be . . . with hood strips and all . . .

sort of old charger 442 or some like it. . .that was a real one,
lined up in a red ligth, he stares at me, he steps to it few times with a powerful V8 w/headers sound . . . I step to my supras few times without any noise except for the motor fan . . . he laughs at it . . .

I couldnt smoke him, was far away from that but at least it was a decent kill i made . . . and he knew by then how a good condition stock w/auto supra runs like !!! :twisted:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Hey what happened to your mk2?

<--------a post whore Latino right here :wink:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first of all , what do you mean with "a post whore Latino right here " ???

I must say that it is dificult to me to get rigth some words or statements in english, being this one of them . . . please explain for me and if possible translate it to spanish.

my first supra was sold about 4 years ago at the price of $850 usd, it was 84 auto trans. no flares , everything stock, all mint, yes, all, except for a noise in the side of the exhaust valves, something like a lack of lubrication, mechanics said it was fine, even a friend of mine who is really god at his job as a mechanic said the same, it was just great, but had an itch all the time and I better decided to get rid of it.

now, I own 84 supra manual trans. flares , sun roof, stock wheels, but its far away from mint condition . . .

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
simon viva mexico cabrones y tambien chihuahua, oye naci en cihuahua, chihuahua, pero ya se que si puedes tener deportives en mexico mi tio compra carros aqui en el paso y tambien en denver,colorado, y los vende aya en chihuahua, post whore es come que el es una puta porque escribe mucha aqui en el furom,

si los patrulla de caminos lo paran nomas les da una mordidad, pero tambien tiene sus manas, tiene papeles y calcomanias chuecas, y tode es desmadre que se necesita para tener una carro de los eeuu

anyways das a good kill, the only muscle car i killed was a old skool z28 maybe a 70 or 71, y messed him up good in the corners lol, pero esta chido que haygan supras en mexico, aqui en juarez tiene supras y rx7s pero les quitan el hatch y los hacen como trocas, y como le isiste para hagara un supra

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
supra83mkii said:
simon viva mexico cabrones y tambien chihuahua, oye naci en cihuahua, chihuahua, pero ya se que si puedes tener deportives en mexico mi tio compra carros aqui en el paso y tambien en denver,colorado, y los vende aya en chihuahua, post whore es come que el es una puta porque escribe mucha aqui en el furom,

si los patrulla de caminos lo paran nomas les da una mordidad, pero tambien tiene sus manas, tiene papeles y calcomanias chuecas, y tode es desmadre que se necesita para tener una carro de los eeuu

anyways das a good kill, the only muscle car i killed was a old skool z28 maybe a 70 or 71, y messed him up good in the corners lol, pero esta chido que haygan supras en mexico, aqui en juarez tiene supras y rx7s pero les quitan el hatch y los hacen como trocas, y como le isiste para hagara un supra
And for those of us who don't speak SPANISH at all!! (thanks to AltaVista.com and Babel Fish - a direct translation):

simon lives mexico cabrones and also chihuahua, hears naci in cihuahua, chihuahua, but already that if you can have deportives in mexico my tio also buys cars aqui in the step and in denver, Colorado, and is sold aya in chihuahua, post whore is eats that puta is one because aqui writes much in furom,

if them patrol of ways stops nomas gives a mordidad them, but also it has his you flow, it has crooked papers and calcomanias, and tode is desmadre that is needed to have a car of the U.S.A.

anyways DAS to good kill, the only muscle to car 70 is killed was to old skool z28 maybe to or 71, and messed him up good in the corners lol, but this chido that haygan supras in mexico, aqui in juarez has supras and rx7s but clears hatch to them and they do them like trocas, and him isiste for hagara supra
[Babel Fish sorta blew it on most of that]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good translator lol!!!

i got the first supra exchanged "pelo a pelo" (no cash difference to pay each other) from somebody who wanted my 91 ford probe that was for sale . . . i said "orale" (ok) but it happened to have a bad transmission (reverse not working and the OD . . .3, 2, 1 . . .dead.

but i found a working one in a junk yard here in moros (matamoros)

and it was ridin for few years . . .

the one I have now came from a police auction a friend attended . . . he knew my taste for supras "y lo apaño para mi" (and he got it for me) en 200 us dlls . . . he said it goes for 300 and said orale again .. . .

but this one needs a bit of restoration, I´ll go for it step by step . . .

by the way I was born in Torreon Coahuila but always say was born in Chihuahua, because the whole family is from there and love the state.

spanish lesson : repeat after me "who and c to seek ago" youll be saying "little jhonny shitted on him self" in spanish . . . how about that :D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
supra83mkii said:

And for those of us who don't speak SPANISH at all!! (thanks to AltaVista.com and Babel Fish - a direct translation):

simon lives mexico cabrones and also chihuahua, hears naci in cihuahua, chihuahua, but already that if you can have deportives in mexico my tio also buys cars aqui in the step and in denver, Colorado, and is sold aya in chihuahua, post whore is eats that puta is one because aqui writes much in furom,

if them patrol of ways stops nomas gives a mordidad them, but also it has his you flow, it has crooked papers and calcomanias, and tode is desmadre that is needed to have a car of the U.S.A.

anyways DAS to good kill, the only muscle to car 70 is killed was to old skool z28 maybe to or 71, and messed him up good in the corners lol, but this chido that haygan supras in mexico, aqui in juarez has supras and rx7s but clears hatch to them and they do them like trocas, and him isiste for hagara supra
[Babel Fish sorta blew it on most of that]
well thas a pretty good translation, and supraracer007 i aplogize for writing in spanish, well i really did'nt write anything bad, just giving my spanish typing a little excersize i rarely write spanish, so when i get the chance i go for it,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts