Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend from Thailand snapped these pics, aside of all the rice an MKIII front??? There is a 5 lug conversion it appears, but most likely wheel adapters...

*EDIT* He is from Thailand, but I have now found out this car resides in the area of Kepong Cubitt Forest Village, Selangor, Malaysia. Thats where the pics where taken.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well, at least the delicate dash is protected by a cardboard box.

Turbo---really?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can only imagine the mods to the interior....

The LED in the rear wing tells me that this most likely was done in the 90's... Also the rear wings sides seem to be fabricated to achieve the height it is at.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The front ends are some of the best looking parts of these cars. Why the hell would they put the ugly mk3 front end on it? What a waste.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Wow. I like the MK3 nose on a MK2 when it's done properly, with the early style nose and the right color. That was NOT done properly. Also, check out the rear window louvers - WOOD! Combined with that wing, there should be so much rear downforce that it should do a wheelie!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Wow...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
arn't those tail light covers rare or are they just spray paint?
They appear to be the covers, and as far as I know, they are rare. Still, even being rare, I dunno why anyone would ever want them...

And to think, at one time, someone actually payed a lot of money to do these things to this car.... SMH...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The perpetrator of this heinous crime should be slapped and sterilized so there's no more like them. Then, Tanya's idea, destruction by fire or, a one time free upgrade to much too much C4 and launch it into orbit around the new planet only visible from Thailand, TheirAnus, it's really out there! Then they could legitimately claim it had accelerated to 25,000 MPH! It would take the rest of our lives just to get there and even if it makes an immediate U Turn, there's no chance of ever seeing it again in any of our lifetimes. Damn. It's so hard to decide between hilarious and disgusting... Then it must be both. The wood is a nice touch though. Anyone disagree?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts