Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from the "Summer Cali meet" HCogeHC and I killed a freakin Ricer on the streets. Now normally I wouldnt even try this, but this guy in a Honda Accord (mid 90's) messed with the wrong pair or mk2's :twisted:. At the light this guy reved his engine and screetched his tires on first gear :roll:, while he was there spinning his tires, HCogeHC and I jumped out the go and ripped him a new @$$ HOLE :evil2:. the guy in the Accord got pissed cuz his girl was in the car and he just proceeded to do 3 :shock: Ricer Fly-by's. I guess he got mad cuz he to see two mk2 rear ends :confused: :rotfl:

Then there was this other guy in an Eclipse Spyder (2gen). He rolled up next to me at the light, looked at me and then said something to his girl (who BTW was HOT :yumyum: ). As soon as the light hit green he punches it all through first and second gear, at the end of his second gear he noticed that he was getting :eek:wned: buy two mk2's and backed off. :lol:

cartman -Yea, Yea, Yea I know STREET RACING IS BAD :toilet:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Nice kill story...glad you guys had a good time schmokin' them. Oh, and great use of the new forum emoticons....hahahahaha how appropriate.

·
Registered
830 Posts
street racing is BAD

lol

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
i'm sure both of those guys were mad :madbutt: lol its great to hear mk2's beating all those ricers....

we have all the great emotions, this dude in one of my classes is a neon freak but he owns an automatic sedan...lol says that his neon site, that uses the same program has only like 10 emtions....to choose from, he was jealous, our site rocks.....!!!!!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
on my way home from the meet i saw something out of the corner of my i :crazyeye: coming up fast :shocked!: so i dropped a gear and hamerd it. man i kicked the sht out of my shadow left it back at the light. :pat: :whistle: LOL good job on the kill Zank. it would have bean fun to watch. Dave

·
Registered
310 Posts
onedic said:
on my way home from the meet i saw something out of the corner of my i :crazyeye: coming up fast :shocked!: so i dropped a gear and hamerd it. man i kicked the sht out of my shadow left it back at the light. :pat: :whistle: LOL good job on the kill Zank. it would have bean fun to watch. Dave

LOL :lol: wish i could do that.

I wish i had the cam to take a pic of these guys faces, priceless.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Good kill for both of you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts