Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Very Cool Bob 8) Find him again after you get done with your motor.At least then you can have a little fun with him :wink:

Much better than my drive home.Have a guy decide at the last minute he wants in my lane.Turns his blinker on,when I already have my fender next to his bedside,and flips me off.So,I return the gesture,the guy goe friggin ballistic.Gets in front of me,drives like an idiot,many hand gestures,and trying to get me to pull over.Yeah right,I give him the jacl-off sign,now he's REALLY PISSED :!: :!: :!:
We make the turn,he changes lanes,slows down,starts yelling,swerving at me.So I swerved back,didn't touch him,but he ended up on the sidewalk :twisted: and I continue my drive home. I know I shoudn't have done anything,but the dude had it coming :wink: and it felt really good.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
MkIISuperSupra said:
Junkie said:
We make the turn,he changes lanes,slows down,starts yelling,swerving at me.So I swerved back,didn't touch him,but he ended up on the sidewalk :twisted: and I continue my drive home. I know I shoudn't have done anything,but the dude had it coming :wink: and it felt really good.
Dang Shawn,

Remind me to never piss you off.......... :lol:

Leslie

It's the Derby driver in me Leslie,natural reaction :D I didn't spend 15 years wrecking cars and not learn a few tricks 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.