Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

201 - 220 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Kit,
I know I requested YYY on the holes originally in the first post for both hatches I ordered, but I emailed George to see if that can be changed. If so, then possibly we could swap one since we're not too distant.
Dave, I'm cool with that. I have to double check on the washer jet though. But I do know that the keyhole, and wiper arm are drilled. When I have free time from school/work I will check the hatch again. I sure do hate unboxing that thing..

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Anyone have the rough dimensions of the box? Just want to make sure it'll fit in my truck...got confirmation that is at the mailbox waiting for me to go pick it up!

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
2 Hatches for David H shipped out yesterday, you should have the tracking number by now David.
I received them already! Two days ago -

The truck driver's name was Dwight
And his speed was much faster than light
He set out one day
In a relative way
And returned the previous night.

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
No worries! The driver was a little perturbed because he had to wait about 40 minutes for one of my guys to get back to the shop to sign for it. No one called ahead that it was being delivered and the driver called me only because he couldn't find the shop - he was at 109 South Main St instead of 109 North Main.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
No worries G! I was just looking for insight from the community as i know there are a few of those boxes getting unpacked. Going to pick mine up tuesday!

·
Registered
77 Posts
My hatch was delivered today! Looks great! Now to save for the seal I forgot I needed, too many birthdays last month. :duh:

201 - 220 of 272 Posts