Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
241 - 260 of 272 Posts
Maybe one day the good people of Canada will get their hatches... JUST KIDDING! I know you've got a process George, and let's be honest it's only going to get hung up on the wall next to the hood when i get it :)
heck TSCF hood is still in the box! LOL

will

Mine has arrived.
thanks George.

Stupid Question, do these hatches also work for a 1985 Celica GTS? Put another way, are the MK2 Supra Rear Hatches and MK2 Celica Rear Hatches the same?

IFAIK yes the celica & supra hatches are the same
will

Discussion starter · #251 ·
Dean;

I'm sorry I know it's been a while, believe me neither myself or Advan were ignoring this issues. Advan has had some complications with all the fires going on in California but they've assured me that they are back on track but need some time to get this going. I can appreciate for us Canucks it's been a long time but the logistics of sending almost a dozen hoods and hatches is a lot more complex that I can get into. I promise now to come in with weekly updates whether I have anything to report or not. Sorry guys and thanks soooo much for your patience, I hope when you get your products you'll agree it was worth the wait.

George,
Thanks for the update. Look where I live. We've just returned from a 6-week wildfire evacuation so our lives have been anything but normal, and a CF hatch has not been top of mind :) Cheers!

241 - 260 of 272 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.