Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts
You're getting parts made for these cars that with out your help might not have ever been produced. If the majority of us have that mind set going into a group buy like this then we should also be expecting that delays and changes can happen at any given point in the production process.

Thanks for the update George. Looking forward to these getting finished up

I obviously can't guarantee as ANYTHING could go wrong...but if I had to put money on it I'd say YES!! Please don't quote me on this, I need this off my project list ASAP so will be getting these done as fast as humanly possible now.
I'm Listed as #3 On the list, if someone HAS to have there's sooner I'm OK with waiting longer.
I'm aware that there are some who are in NEED of a new sunroof.

Thanks again Geroge

Discussion starter · #85 ·
Ok guys...I've "farted around" with this enough and it's time we get this party started. Shipping and insurance averages $83 for everyone....yes a LOT more than I calculated. So what I can do is cover as much as I can and ask everyone to send $60 via paypal to: payments@raptorracing.com . If you don't have paypal and need an invoice please let me know ASAP.

Those with partial payment, please contact me and let me know if you're ready to cover the rest...if not NO problem...you'll just be on the bottom of the list.

Those outside of the USA, this doesn't apply to you...yours are shipping to me some time this month. We will deal with you guys at another time.

Any major concerns PLEASE let me know, I realize this is 2x what I quoted you and do appreciate that so far nobody is freaking out. But if this is make it or break it for you please email me (link below).

PS...really need the guys at the top of the list to pay as soon as they can as I'd like to send these out in that order as I promised 1st pay 1st ship.

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Payment sent for full shipping amount. Thanks George!!
Dan, can you please verify? Unless the drugs I'm on are the cheap kind I can't see it.

That goes for everyone, if you think you paid for shipping but the 1st post doesn't say that please EMAIL me...the link is below. Please not post here/pm/facebook messenger/whatsapp/text or send me a pigeon...email please :eek4dance:

FWIW My hood is nearing 3 years old and almost all of the gelcoat has faded off. We're going to attempt to "restore" and recoat it again in the next month or so. If all else fails, it will get dipped or wrapped or something. I will probably do the same to the sunroof right out of the box.
Why don't you just prime and paint it body color?

Why don't you just prime and paint it body color?

It will be repaired eventually, it needs to be done right though. I painted my roof a few years back because of fading and it was great for about a year, but the FL/TX sun killed it and now it's all cracked. I don't want to have to keep restoring things over and over because I am cheapassing things. I am also undecided on whether to go body color or not, I really do like the look of CF itself

Discussion starter · #99 ·
Lady and Gentleman;

just here for a small update as I realize once again this is going slower than I want it to, I'm hoping for a better update tomorrow as I have given Advan the first 1 shipping labels.

I actually really came here to just say thanks, a few of you have sent "extra" funds for your shipping payment. I was going to return all the extra payments, I actually got yelled at by someone suggesting it's very offensive to do so when people are trying to help. I will admit, one of my biggest faults is the inability to accept help...so, I'll go against my judgement and say thank and keep the extra funds, it's really unnecessary but really appreciate the gesture.

I feel compelled to ask you to PLEASE contact me if you have done so by mistake and would like to get the difference back, I don't want to assume that all that have done so have done it on purpose.

Thanks again!!

^^^And this is why we support George in his endeavors!

I've never had any problems that were his "fault", and the ONE time there was an issue with UPS, George bent over backwards, and went way out of his way, to make things "right".

This is a vendor we can trust!

- Jim

81 - 100 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.