Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts
Discussion starter · #122 ·
Hey guys;

2 more shipping on Monday, but there are still a few of you who haven't paid for the shipping and/or the 2nd half of your payment...see list below:

7. Tanya R - 1/2 Payment
9. Scott P - Paid in Full
13. Frank C - 1/2 Payment
17. Mike R - Paid in Full
23. Jeff S - Paid in Full
25. Jeff T - Paid in Full
26. Jesse B - Paid in Full

I've sent out multiple emails and asked here, I need everyone to pay up ASAP. Once these are built they will not be released for shipping until I get the funds and will sit in the warehouse at Advan and I can't guarantee anything if it's just sitting around a warehouse. If your name is on the list above and you feel it shouldn't be OR you haven't contacted me yet please do so ASAP.

Discussion starter · #124 ·
2 just shipped last week, believe me I know more than anyone this has been an incredibly slow and painful process for everyone involved and for that I do apologize. Believe me it's NOT from a lack of me not nagging Advan to finish these, sorry I haven't been on a while and I forgot people's real names...where are you on the list on the first page?

2 just shipped last week, believe me I know more than anyone this has been an incredibly slow and painful process for everyone involved and for that I do apologize. Believe me it's NOT from a lack of me not nagging Advan to finish these, sorry I haven't been on a while and I forgot people's real names...where are you on the list on the first page?
Jesse B.

I'm in no rush, was just looking for an update. I got your email a while back when I was on vacation and got shipping paid when I got back.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.