Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
201 - 220 of 247 Posts
Discussion starter · #202 ·
George, you're still showing me as not having paid on the 1st page. Did the paypal not go through right?
Nevermind, I got it in this morning!
My bad...sorry. Been out of town at a business training session and just havne't had time to check the forums. Glad it got there ok.

I forgot to report that my hood arrived safe and sound. Thanks George for all the hard work! That goes for my aluminum radiator as well (different topic).
Sweet...thanks for the heads up.

I got the email last night but it said expected delivery is today? Did I get my email late?

no email as of yet...

no rush

will

Hi All...I received my hood two days ago and got a chance to snap some pics. In short, the quality of the hood exceeded my expectations!! Simply put: IT IS AWESOME. I'll post more pics once I get it mounted up...

It was packaged EXTREMELY well:

The lightness of this thing is incredible! More to come once mounted up...

-Dan

Forgot to mention I picked my hood up last week Friday. It's in pretty good shape except there are minor minor defects to some edges of the hood. Didn't really bother me much cause it just looks like clear coat issues. But I can deal with it. Just happy it finally came in after almost a year!

The TS hood does not work with a CUSCO strut bar!

I don't know about anyone else but I only have forward to back hood adjustability. Bolt holes for the hood hinges are not positioned where they need to be. I have too much gap on the driver's side and almost no gap on the passenger side. Looks like im going to modify the hinges to get it to move side to side.

201 - 220 of 247 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.