Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I hate to get off topic here, but wasn't there a bad ass door sill drafted up by Mitch. That design was sweet. If it were to ever take off, I think it would sell. And, I would buy it. Again, sorry to get off topic.
Thanks, Tim
Already talked to Mitch and that too is coming soon...sit tight.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am in for a rear bar! Just paid! I would like to know the above question as well. I would be willing to pay more but may need some time my paychecks are supporting the house hold and this just became my Christmas gift. I would love to have one of these rear bars so hopefully it's still do-able. Thanks! -travis

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well at this point, it doesn't even look like we are going to have ten. Perhaps we should extend the end date.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
For now the date will stay, I've run enough group buys to know that the length of the group does not play a factor in the success of the group buy. Most people pay the last day, makes sense as they want to hold their money as long as possible. So we'll wait till the 7th before any decisions are made. Personally I don't want to extend it as that involves getting the OK from everyone who has already paid, so in order to get 2-3 more sales we might lose 2-3 paid participants who don't want their money held with no deadline in sight.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Well I'm in no matter what. I need this to fit under my top secret hood. I sold my LJM bar knowing this buy was coming. Are there others from the top secret hood buy that need a bar?

·
Super Moderator
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
There are from my count about half a dozen guys with the TS Hood that expressed interest in this...like I said lets wait till the deadline before we hit any panic buttons. I really don't like sending out emails to individuals as it's really not how I like to do business but for the benefit of everyone involved when the GB deadline has passed I will send out emails to those that expressed interest and didn't buy.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Well I'm in no matter what. I need this to fit under my top secret hood. I sold my LJM bar knowing this buy was coming. Are there others from the top secret hood buy that need a bar?
Yeah I need one but can't afford it. Gotta sell my Ljm!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I still want to stay in. We got to 9 I would be willing to pay more if I could get some time to get more money. Hopefully everyone wants to stay in and this is still doable.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts