Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts
Discussion starter · #68 ·
Email sent to all those in on this group buy with the instructions on paying the $30 premium. IF you are in this group buy and IF you didn't get the email here is the link:

http://raptorracing.com/group-buys/usd30-premium-for-mitch-bar-group-buy

Can't thank everyone enough (especially Mitch) for all your patience as I know this has taken a while but as soon as everyone pays their $30 the money goes off to Mitch and we're good to go.

Hi George---I keep getting an error when trying to submit payment through your website. I add the $30 to my cart, checkout with paypal, and authenticate with paypal fine. However, once I click submit to return to your store to finalize payment, I get a web page error: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I tried a couple times this morning and now this afternoon with no go. I was going to just paypal you direct and bypass your website but I know you are trying to keep a tally of payments. Just let me know how you want to proceed.

-Dan

Discussion starter · #73 ·
Guys;

are you getting this by clicking "proceed to checkout" or the yellow "checkout with paypal". If you're paying from paypal do you know if you're paying from a paypal confirmed address? I've tightened up the security on the site as I've had a few fraudulent transactions that I got majorly hosed on but that shouldn't affect any of you as I have it setup to flag the payment for review and not deny it.

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Guys I've opened a ticket with my service provider to see, I'll also open a ticket with paypal as that's who does all my payment and credit card processing. I'm really sorry about this...for now anyone having issues can just their payment via paypal to: payments@raptorracing.com or simply email me asking me to send you a paypal invoice.

Crap I totally forgot about this - I want a rear bar only for Tara's car - can you send me a Paypal invoice?

61 - 80 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.