41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow, you got that quick! Thanks George.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
wow, how did i miss this thread! im down for a set.

·
Registered
597 Posts
payment sent for 1 kit
thanks as always George!
Rick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey mate, just Paypaled the money through including the postage cost that you emailed me regarding. Let me know when it gets to you.

Cheers, Alex.

·
Super Moderator
10,526 Posts
George if it comes down to it, put me down for another set. I've still got my brand new in bag OEM Toyota kit that we used to duplicate this stuff, and the prototype, but there's nothing but 85\86s here at my place, could always use another kit around.

Come on guys, we're so close here, lets get this stuff into production!

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Seamus...this kit would NOT be possible without all the hours you put into developing parts A,D and E...not too mention shipping off mint seals to get duplicated. So if you need another kit you'll get another kit. I will NOT be charging you for it...not the way I operate. Sorry but your money is not welcome to boost the numbers up.

CJ and his mechanic said they wanted 4, I have another chap from Australia who I'm still waiting to see if he wants a set and I'm sure there are always a couple that will pay at the end. So for now lets not panic.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I'm on it George, I was out of town this weekend and I am working on it as I write this.

41 - 60 of 114 Posts