Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts
In for this, one set, payment sent
Thanks Seamus and George.

I'm in George, payment on the way!

Carlos

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Got it Carlos...and that's 30 guys.

I'm heading to Ottawa for the weekend now and plan on avoiding all forms of electronic communication...not sure if that's possible as I have OCD when it comes to checking email on my phone. I will be contacting the manufacturer on Monday to put this through, PLEASE feel free to keep sending in your payments if you're interested but I won't be updating the post until Monday night.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I'm pretty excited to be able to offer this and it wouldn't be possible without all your support.

Ciao for now.

woot woot! Looks like I'll be testing the production prototypes soon, awesome!

I'll make a post afterwards with pics and all the details as to why and how we changed the design of the lower seals, and my recommended installation steps and all.

Very excited, another out of production restoration piece made available!

Discussion starter · #72 ·
payment sent for 2 kits.

thx George.
Payment sent for 2 kits
Got both of them guys...thanks.

Folks...for those of you that are just seeing this now you can keep sending in your payment if you are interested in this. The order has been placed, I will update you all as soon as I have info but expect a minimum of 4 weeks and it could go longer so PLEASE: don't email me in 3 weeks asking for updates as I won't have any and you're just wasting your time and my time by forcing me to answer a question I've already answered.

Payment sent. Similar to the picture, my cat likes to hangout in the garage with me too.

Cat in the garage,
Scott

Payment sent for 2 kits.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.