Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Guys forgot to mention: Seamus has sent me the install procedures but I was away all weekend. I will be going through them and getting them posted for everyone to reference.
Actually that was sort of an informational post explaining why we went the way we did with the design of these seals and their advantages. The actual install guide is done and emailed to you! George should have it hosted soon, sorry for the delay guys!

got mine the other day. I totally forgot i even ordered them. Thanks!

Discussion starter · #112 ·
95% of these were shipped out today, if you only ordered one-two units they were shipped via Canada Post/USPS small packet air so there is no tracking number. If you ordered more than 2 units or you were combining these with the hatch glass seal you should have received an email from UPS with a tracking number.

The only orders that wren't shipped out belong to: Alex(sent you an email please respond); Royce and Dean...these will be shipping by Monday.
sent it to mk2george@gmail.com

anyway.. can you check the shipment for Toan Ngo at Redwoodcity, CA 94063.. is there a tracking number?

thank you
Gmail is where all my junk/forum mail go and I rarely check that...sorry I JUST realized that the forum's email feature sends people to gmail and I've corrected it. I mentioned above (and just requoted) when I shipped them that if you ordered 1-2 items there is no tracking number. This service normally gets to customers in 5-6 business days, but during the holidays it can be even longer. Shipping it via UPS would have increased the price of the group buy $10 and offering an option for UPS shipping would have been far too much work for this group buy.

Suffice it to say I know it's been over 2 weeks but so far I'm hearing from people almost daily that they are getting their parts so there is reason to panic just yet.

Ask George from this link...

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.