Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, my wife probably wouldn't approve. However, if I buy the rears as well, I may need all the help I can get picking up ladies. Haha.

·
Addict
678 Posts
fronts suffice immensely over stock. Im not sure what the portioning ratio.. but I can say that its probably like 70/30 or maybe 65/35 and I'd feel way safer with just upgraded fronts for starters. Never looking at car parts to pick up ladies.. only to go fast safely. Its just a + If that works out.

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
...but to be fair, with fronts AND rears, you could definitely pick up MORE ladies simultaneously while still maintaining braking capability at speeds.

...or bigger gals, if you're into that kind of thing.

--billyM

·
Registered
478 Posts
Paid for front and rears (I need blank hats though), thanks!

Also ordered some other stuff from you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
interested, just curious about something... here in AUS they are a bit anal about having dust boots on the brakes if the car is driven on road, i noticed wilwood now do dynapros with dust boots however they dont do it in a 1.25" rotor width, only 0.81". can these adapters be used with the thinner discs and spacer washers or will the caliper be too far off?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hi George, sent payment for a front kit under (Matthew M). Let me know if you need additional payment for shipping to Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
I'd love in on this, but my wife would stop talking to me if she found out!

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
Big brakes and some quiet time?

...win-win?

--billyM

HAH!!!

I just might pull the trigger on these anyway.

That way I'd at least have the necessary bits and pieces to do the upgrade at a later point.

Jim

·
Addict
678 Posts
HAH!!!

I just might pull the trigger on these anyway.

That way I'd at least have the necessary bits and pieces to do the upgrade at a later point.

Jim
Well Jim, It ends soon lol so better count your chickens and hop on this cheap wagon before it leaves town :p

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
Yeah, I know it does, but I just looked at the pricing, and I really don't want to cough up $1k right now......

21 - 40 of 75 Posts