Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Im not Coughing up 1$k Right now.. end all pricing is 1K for the whole kit.. but Phase 2 isn't going to happen in one week either.. theirs time to drag out this Savings, by over another month or two or whenever you feel like buying the rest. You still saved the money.

Unless you find someone selling theirs. Which I haven't really seen happen much.. they sell with whole cars maybe but noone downgrades their brakes.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
I plan on stocking a few sets anyway, was just hoping that I wouldn't have to front the funds to stock 10 sets of rears as ideally these aren't huge sellers. Either way I know how much it would suck for those that made the effort to pay for these so I'll follow through with the group buy either way.

I plan on stocking a few sets anyway, was just hoping that I wouldn't have to front the funds to stock 10 sets of rears as ideally these aren't huge sellers. Either way I know how much it would suck for those that made the effort to pay for these so I'll follow through with the group buy either way.
I'm sure you will sell them as I have seen many 2jz swaps being done on CS, and they will soon realize that they need the braking power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a powerfulish car, and adequate brakes. So if I had a dollar I would buy a soda!

-Dustin-

Stock brakes + 7MGTE = Fast race but couldn't stop at the next red night. Wen't straight through it, lucky there wasn't any cars coming the other way. I won the race though.

Imagine what will happen to a single turbo 2jzgte with stock brakes??? ouch. Thats why I'm buying this kit. lol

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.