Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey Folks...figured it's time for an update. Production has started on this and we're looking really good as far as timing is concerned. Right now I'm just waiting on pricing from some suppliers before I post up "Phase 2" of the group buy. In terms of when these will ship out, all I can say from now is that my best guess is "some time" in September.

I say that loosely as the logistics of living in Canada and having these shipped to USA is more challenging than you guys can imagine. I need to find a time where i have 3 free days to head down to the USA to manage this order...it's a pretty big undertaking.

As always I'll keep you all fully up to speed and update as soon as I have more info.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Awesome...I'm eagerly waiting for these and phase 2. I hope you remembered to make my hats blank so I can drill the holes myself. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Awesome...I'm eagerly waiting for these and phase 2. I hope you remembered to make my hats blank so I can drill the holes myself. :)

Sorry forgot to reply to that question last time...yes I did remember so no worries there!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Has everyone else received their phase 1 kit? It's been a while, haven't got anything yet.

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Nobody has received anything as nothing has shipped. Phase 1 and Phase 2 ship at the same time even for those only ordering Phase 1.

Post #61 on August 8th explains that I was hoping to ship these out in September but that was a loose timeline. Production of the phase 1 units has finished, it will take another 7-10 days to get my USA address. Please note...that doesn't mean these are shipping in 10 days....please re-read post #61 so you understand what it takes to ship these out and you know why there could be a delay.

I will be very detailed and very specific when these are shipping. Not sure why some thoughts these shipped and they need to look out for them. These are very expensive products and it will be VERY black and white when they ship.

Yes Moozi 1 set was ordered without drilling.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sorry to be a pain in the backside. Just wanted to know what's happening. Not in a hurry for them anyway, the car is no where near complete.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
So i read some talk about parts shipping in the phase 2 bbk. Anyways does that mean that the Adapters are shipping too?

Thanks,
Leon

61 - 75 of 75 Posts