Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Discussion starter · #31 ·
No gift required...you just make sure to point all your friends to my site as I'm aggressively expanding the products on the site as we speak.

**UPDATE** Folks who purchased the RPV kit, I apologize but we weren't able to build these in time for me to ship with the BBK. These might take another couple of weeks, or more unfortunately. I will be contacting all the individuals who purchased this kit to ask if they are willing to wait or if they want a refund. If this is you and you are reading this feel free to respond here to save me the work of sending out the email. Please email, link to my email is below my sig.

Residual Pressure valve- these inline residual pressure valves from Wilwood retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel. These 2 lb. valves are used in disc brake applications where the master cylinder is mounted below the horizontal plane of the calipers, and fluid drainback occurs, causing excessive brake drag. With drum brakes, 10 lb. valves are used to compensate for return spring tension in the drums. They're made from billet aluminum and are color-coded for easy identification.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.