Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

[OPEN] - Raptor Racing Group Buy: Greddy 5MGE Manifold

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  SupraFiend 
#1 ·
Folks;

we've managed to secure much better pricing on the Greddy manifolds for the 5M, we're going to place an order at the end of February. The very best I can do on these is $925 shipped, after March 1st the pricing will go to $999 shipped.

Before anyone goes off YES I know you can probably get these on Rinkya cheaper, but just keep in mind: these are coming straight from TRUST. Meaning if there are any issues they can be dealt with much easier than some random seller on the other side of the country. Not only that and really hate to push this angle but the more MK2 parts I sell the more worthwhile it will be to keep producing MK2 parts. It's buys like this that always fund those projects.

Don't know of timelines but will be at least a month to get them here once the order goes through March 1st. If you're from the US you can just order from here;

http://raptorracing.com/toyota-mkii-supra/mk2-exhaust/greddy-trust-mk2-5mge-header

If you're outside the US please EMAIL me!!

DEADLINE: February 28th, 2018
PRICE after DEADLINE: $999 + shipping

I will start a list below when I get a couple of purchases, there is no minimum...I will be putting an order through one way or another.

See less See more
#4 ·
Strong work George!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.