Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm in for a rear bar for sure! Im hoping to have the funds to do this purchase this month, but for sure put me on the list man! I love the front polished one I got from you last year and glad I can finally top off the looks :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK order will be placed with fabricator soon to get these made, please send payment with your forum name, and your full mailing address.

Paypal to [email protected].

If you will be mailing a money order please message me so that I will be aware of the payment.

If you want to reserve your bar this will be your time to get on the list, otherwise there will be a few extra that will be made, which will go quick after they are received.

MItch

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Payment sent for one front bar, non-polished, no logo, and one rear bar, with the $10 discount for buying both.

Thanks, Mitch!!

Jim

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
when is the close date on this GB? I'm waiting on the hood GB to close and want to make sure I've got enough money in the right places...

will

·
Registered
790 Posts
I will be sending payment on Friday when I get paid. I saw where people who Purchased/purchasing the front bar get $10 off the rear. I purchased a leftover front bar from the second group buy and am now buying the rear bar, does that mean I need to send $160 or? Just making sure before I send payment. Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Frick, I forgot to send it with my forum name, but my real name is in the sig here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is still time, get in touch with Mitch and he will take care of you.

Those who haven't sent payment yet need to send payment so that we can make this group buy another success!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 92 Posts