Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is Mitch, i am using this account because Malloy has not been able to resolve an issue that is not allowing me to post in the group buy section.

I have not gotten a firm completion date, and am promised a firm date early next week.

At time order was placed, I was told 6-8 weeks.

Mitch

·
Registered
63 Posts
Kid's in the back of the supra .... are we there yet ? Are we there yet ?.hey are we there yet? Now that u just made it past the mailbox. . Are we there yet .. lol .. wow .

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Kid's in the back of the supra .... are we there yet ? Are we there yet ?.hey are we there yet? Now that u just made it past the mailbox. . Are we there yet .. lol .. wow .
How dare you mock me! Especially when its true! gahhhh :laugh:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Bump. Neighbors are starting to question why i wait longingly for the delivery truck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The unpolished bars are to be completed this Saturday. Polished bars will take a little more time. When these items are cleaned and ready to ship I will message with tracking information.

Looks like there will be a few extra for those who were not able to take part as well.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
861 Posts
PM Sent for a rear bar. Bought the front one last year, and obviously should've purchased them both at the same time.

-Brian

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I'd like a front and rear bar if possible, have the funds ready to go.

Will

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes payment was received., your all set.

Will pm me with the options if any on the front bar you would like, we have one for you.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 92 Posts