Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts
Updates.

I have received the front bars that do not require polishing today. I will begin the inspection/packaging tonight, they will ship within the next few days.

Those that received a rear bar in combination with the front bar will not ship until the rears are received back from the polisher. Tentatively Friday of this week.

Those who purchased polished front Bars can expect shipment to start next week, as they should be finished in the same timeframe as the rear bars.

Hey Mitch, how are the rear bars going? Did you receive my payment?
I received your payment. sorry for the slow update.

Updates.

I have received the front bars that do not require polishing today. I will begin the inspection/packaging tonight, they will ship within the next few days.

Those that received a rear bar in combination with the front bar will not ship until the rears are received back from the polisher. Tentatively Friday of this week.

Those who purchased polished front Bars can expect shipment to start next week, as they should be finished in the same timeframe as the rear bars.

I received your payment. sorry for the slow update.
No problem, Thanks for the update!

Many packages were sent out yesterday, all group buy members who had their packages shipped yesterday have been sent a PM with their tracking information.

The members that purchased polished front bars will have a delay in shipment of a about a week. The polisher, polished the wrong side of the strut bar mounts. So they have been returned, and polishing will begin shortly.

I am still awaiting payment from several members for bars at this time, so if you haven't recieved a PM stating that you have had your bar shipped, and did not purchase a polished bar please send me your payment details and your shipping information to get this issue resolved.

Once this is ironed out, several extras were made to help out those who didn't have funds at time of group buy, and will go up for sale.

Mitch

sent a pm last week, don't know if you got it...

Got my rear bar in and she is just a hair off and had to widen it just a hair. Nothing that a file and 10 minutes wouldn't fix. Every chassis has their subtile difference but couldnt be happier with the product, thanks again mitch for the awesome bar! Love the fronts and the rears and totally worth the money! :good:

DAMN, too late for fronts!! ive been searching for a front bar forever and this looks perfect! :ugh: :duh:
is there maybe going to be a third round of these to keep my eye out for?

Got em, thanks

Will

I do have a few left over still up for grabs. I have two fronts without Toyota that are unpolished, in box ready to ship.
If your interested message me, and we will work out payment.

Mitch

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I've never had one of these on any car I've ever owned, so pardon the Dumb Question......

Can you really feel a difference with these installed?

Jim

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.