Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Supra enthusiasts,

First I'd like to take a moment and say thanks everyone that I have had contact with on parts inquiries and orders! I've had wonderful conversations with many of you all across the North American continent and beyond! Yous peeps are awesome! I'd also like to clear up ordering procedures for all future transactions. I've had some 'brain-farts' when people ask me to order stuff for them in PM's or here in a forum thread. My apologies to anyone that this has happened to. If I've missed anything, please feel free to contact me and I'll try to get it handled. I'm not entirely sure why this occurs except that I'm a busy guy, even so, the e-mails always tend to get handled. I suppose it's because the e-mails are sent to me in two different locations (both my work computer and the Blackberry strapped to my hip) So...in my constant pursuit of improvement I'd like to initiate a change. From this point forward, please submit any parts orders directly to my e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Hopefully this will allow me to continue to improve my level of service to you all! Thanks for everyone's attention to this detail!

·
Registered
205 Posts
NEED 1980 MK1 Side marker lights, amber

Hi Mark,
I was told to ask you!

I need 2 left and 2 right front side marker lights
1 set for my 1980 Supra
and 1 set for my 1980 Celica convertible

I THINK they are the same,
any chance on me getting 2 sets?

thank for you help!
Larry (aka gus)
:faint:

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gus (aka Larry)...please start your own thread in the future...yes I should still be able to get the front side markers for your A4 beasts...I'll have to check on them on Monday to get the pricing.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
E-mail replied..

For anyone else looking in...Toyota no longer sells rear springs for the MkIIs...but I believe Raptor Racing has standard height springs available.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi
i am on search for a set of front side corner euro type
here there are not available,do you think you can find a set?

regards
Nope...not here in the States...they still sell them in Japan, NZ, and Austrailia from what I understand. Not cheap either. I still have the North American ones in stock.

·
Registered
419 Posts
hey mark can i get a quote on water pump for an '83 and also left and right front strut mount bushings

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
From this point forward, please submit any parts orders directly to my e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Hopefully this will allow me to continue to improve my level of service to you all! Thanks for everyone's attention to this detail!
Isn't it clear - just send him an e-mail - I don't need to see it.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blake,

Try these on for size bro...

http://www.drivetrain.com/parts_catalog/manual_transmission_overhaul_kits/toyota_w_series_overhaul_kit.html

http://cobratransmission.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_1838&products_id=50048005&zenid=a01f4bd0b88e8e298edbfb519d152c25

Than add...

http://cobratransmission.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_1838&products_id=50048015

Most of these kits come with the same Koyo bearings Toyota sells...at half the price. My parts are all individual pieces..and they get expensive fast!

How's school treating ya?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome! Schools amazing man we finished engines and now were on transmissions haha. It's totally sweet. Tearing apart a tranny and building it is super easy.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts