Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey mark I'm dropping my diff soon, what materials do I need? Gaskets? Anything you recommend replacing? I'm just checking it out is all. Shipping to 85392?

·
Registered
70 Posts
HI,Mark I am from Malaysia and am looking for an LSD for a 1983 L type Toyota Celica Supra MK 11.I also need a set of front seat belts.Any suggestions?

Danny Supra

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
LSDs are available from multiple sources here stateside (TruTrac is the most commonly used) and you can get TRD and Kaaz LSDs out of Japan. Seatbelts are discontinued, so used is the way to find them.

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Mark, are the add-on rear shoulder belts still available??????

Seatbelts are discontinued, so used is the way to find them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Mark - do you happen to know if your able to get 1985 4runner side body "rubber" moldings? Picture below on the right. THANK YOU in earnest.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Mark:
I have an '85 Supra and need front moulding part #58742-14010. Got any in stock?
Thanks for all that you do to keep our Supras alive and running! Thanks! Dave

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello Mark. If you could help me find oil vent tube for an '84 Supra, and get me a price plus shipping costs to 86323 in AZ is greatly appreciate it! I need many other parts as well, but I figure one at a time seems to work best for now. Thank you in advance for the assistance!

·
Registered
3,282 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
^Seconded!

Email works pretty good too. Especially if you're in different time zones. Just give him a few days to respond.

-Dustin-

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi
I recently had to replace the gas tank in my 1985 Toyota Supra. I need the fuel tank float or the complete sending unit. The original OEM part number is 8332029446 (discontinued). My vin# JT2MA67L4F0149580. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts