Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to suprasrock for providing me with pictures of Downshift, I have constructed a signature. However, I'm worried that it may be too big. If it is, I'll remove it, and start working on a replacement...

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Yes. Make it about 1/4 that height. I personally would like to take that toy and take about 20pictures from fully closed (mk2) to fully open (robot standing) and scale it down to avatar gif size. I think images in sigs are gaudy and wasteful. Goooo avatars!

--BillyM

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
<------ on Dial up

its not tha bad, but it is a bit too big :wink:
other than that its cool

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Downshift...

Cool ass animated gif. I love it! Little heavy on the file size and dimensions as well (for dial-up peeps). You might wanna see about scaling it down to about 1/3 of that size.

Otherwise...way cool. :)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
my guess is that he works on the site offline and then connects to watch the chaos as all his new posts are added.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I will scale it down.

A. I have no digital camera, or I would take pictures of my own Downshift, but I don't want to bother suprasrock for more pictures. But a digital camera is on my Christmas list. ;)

B. I tried shrinking it and the details got blurry, but I will keep working on it. :)

C. Going to remove it right now.

D. Glad you like it!

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Better?

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
thats sweet, i think i had that toy as a kid before i knew what supras were, but now its gone....lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts