Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've talked about Oxmoor Toyota on Shelbyvillle Road in Louisville before, at least to Mark. Aye yai yai. Today, though I was helped quickly enough, the dude behind the parts counter was watching Internet Videos, and didn't bother to pause it, so it was still blaring through the speakers while he was helping me. *shrugs* Oh well.

Everytime I pull up in my Supra the sales guys ask me if I'm coming to trade in my car. Hell No my response everytime. I'm tempted to start riding a bike in, that way I can tell them I can't afford a car. Of course then they admit the car looks good and they're hard to find. (Or at least ones w/o rust in the Salt Belt (the Kentucky region)).

Anyways, just posting this from their wonderfully convenient "Internet Java Cafe" they've got right next to Parts & Service.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i think i've seen you

are you the owner of the red mk2 supra with a trailer hitch? that's the only other one i've seen other than my own.

I've talked about Oxmoor Toyota on Shelbyvillle Road in Louisville before, at least to Mark. Aye yai yai. Today, though I was helped quickly enough, the dude behind the parts counter was watching Internet Videos, and didn't bother to pause it, so it was still blaring through the speakers while he was helping me. *shrugs* Oh well.

Everytime I pull up in my Supra the sales guys ask me if I'm coming to trade in my car. Hell No my response everytime. I'm tempted to start riding a bike in, that way I can tell them I can't afford a car. Of course then they admit the car looks good and they're hard to find. (Or at least ones w/o rust in the Salt Belt (the Kentucky region)).

Anyways, just posting this from their wonderfully convenient "Internet Java Cafe" they've got right next to Parts & Service.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
did you not see that his car is silver??? wow

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
you have a picture of a ship, ocean, and island. does that mean you own it? i can get on google and get a random picture of a 85 supra and put it as my display. anyone can you ass.
The picture in Rusty's avatar is indeed his car at Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. Silver car, black vinyl all around. It stands out in a crowd. He's driven his car across the country a few times I believe.

BTW, at 20 posts you're well on your way to troll status getting pissed and calling people names. Trolls don't last long around here typically. I'd suggest you sit back, take your medicine, and chill out. Just read some of the newbie section...you'll find the guys that have successfully added themselves into the community, and the one's that have banished themselves with their anger and bullheadedness.

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
111 Posts
i only get bullheaded if someone gets smart with me.

The picture in Rusty's avatar is indeed his car at Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. Silver car, black vinyl all around. It stands out in a crowd. He's driven his car across the country a few times I believe.

BTW, at 20 posts you're well on your way to troll status getting pissed and calling people names. Trolls don't last long around here typically. I'd suggest you sit back, take your medicine, and chill out. Just read some of the newbie section...you'll find the guys that have successfully added themselves into the community, and the one's that have banished themselves with their anger and bullheadedness.

Happy motoring!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts