Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a set of p-type wheels...dunno how much they are worth but i have a perfect set of tail lights, a water pump and a 5mge mt ecu...willing to trade they dont have to be like perfect polished but just clean at least. just wondering. lemme know if you have anything? [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
I have lots of Ptype wheels - you need two or four? You want the tires off to save on shipping? What year taillights do you have?

·
Registered
253 Posts
i just shipped some 19" AMG s-550 wheels, with the tires, and it was 260 with packaging @ ups ground. that's a lot!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn

tell my why i was trying to log in with the user name "dammit" shipping WOULD suck and i have zero money....i would happily drive but washington and WI are quite the drive...why do i live in ca again? nothing but smog headaches anyways and it seems most of the members are far away lol. i wish i would be able to pick them up..

yes i am looking for 4 and i have 85 style tail lights with no cracks anywhere (even then license plate illuminators). i wish i had more to offer to make a worth while deal. if it doesnt work out i fully understand because its not like the wheels i have dont work, its just they need some restoration work and i also have no money for that as well.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
the drive to washington isnt bad...

I am only 15 hours from you.

I did that drive in one shot only stopping for gas...I did it in june, in a standard cab 1980 toyota with no cruise or air...by myself..lol
Not that bad.

But I see where your coming from.

I think you could ship a set of ptype rims with no tires for much cheaper than 260...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i start seasonal work at hallmark with my gf (yes i know hallmark....) but i dont start till day after thanksgiving. if you still have them id be glad to send the money to you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts