Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Really has nothing to do with Ferrari.

This is Jim's own campaign with PF... been kicking the idea around for a long while

He's actually looking for sponsorship right now, so media has picked up the story.

I hope it actually comes to fruition.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, aaron.

on a side note...you see how many posts people have on that forum??

glickenhaus - 18,000
5000-10,000 posts is not uncommon. and their forum is only 1 year older than ours. what the heck do these guys talk about?? I spend a TON of time on this forum and I just have over 3k...how did jim make his millions sitting on ferrari forums?? crazy!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really has nothing to do with Ferrari.

This is Jim's own campaign with PF... been kicking the idea around for a long while

He's actually looking for sponsorship right now, so media has picked up the story.

I hope it actually comes to fruition.
I meant engine and chassis, since I would assume it would atleast use a ferrari powertrain.

Looks like he's still undecided if it will even have a V12 or a V8...He wants to race it at the 24hr of nurburgring and is worried about weight and fuel consumption

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
I think he made his millions before joining Ferrari chat ;)

on a side note...you see how many posts people have on that forum?? glickenhaus - 18,000
5000-10,000 posts is not uncommon. and their forum is only 1 year older than ours. what the heck do these guys talk about?? I spend a TON of time on this forum and I just have over 3k...how did jim make his millions sitting on ferrari forums?? crazy!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think he made his millions before joining Ferrari chat ;)
what do they talk about? they don't have to fix anything themselves, and nobody modifies them. I suppose they talk about anything but ferraris lol.

Time to start building a 2010 supra competizone. Tanya, photoshop something up. Mallloy, find some sponsors. The rest of the community can work on design. I'll start some solidworks files right now... haha!

·
Super Moderator
8,396 Posts
I'd assume they probably have someone else making their millions so they have nothing to do all day vs all the working stiffs of CS.com. I used to like reading their business forum till they made it a subscription thing to hide it from the commoners.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
what do they talk about? they don't have to fix anything themselves, and nobody modifies them. I suppose they talk about anything but ferraris lol.

Time to start building a 2010 supra competizone. Tanya, photoshop something up. Mallloy, find some sponsors. The rest of the community can work on design. I'll start some solidworks files right now... haha!
dont forget you have to hit 10K posts to actually make this happen :thumbsup: just remember Quality>Quantity :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts