Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

PACNW Feb 28 2010

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SUPER 
#1 ·
So i work with this girl who is a member of puget sound toyota owners club. and has asked me to go along to an import meet all cars of japan. supose to be like 238+ cars on this run so i thought i would post it up here see if i can get some supras to show some love. anywho here is the original link. from scionlife.com http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180396

#2 ·
Sounds like fun. Lots of meets there but usually US cars/hot rods. Never been but have heard about them from friends. If weather is good, I hope to be there. Got to eat lunch somewhere anyway. Anyone else considering going?

#3 ·
You will be missing a few PSTOC members due to an autocross event is on the same day.

#4 ·
I dont think you will see anyone from scionlife/balliztic at the autocross, LOL. Its a lifestyle thang.

#6 ·
I'll be going. Supra survived a trip to ocean shores and back, im sure it'll survive a little run to issaquah

#7 ·
southenders, we are taking a convoy of cars up to issaquah, leaving Griots Garage in Fife/Tacoma at 1030am.

If you need directions to Groits you can find them on their website, www.griotsgarage.com

#9 ·
To close this out, attendees were:
Franswa
Scorpmatt
Carfreek (Mike and Lori) in 7MGTE monster
Super (Tom and his wife in 84 resto)
Rich64N (in 82 garage queen)

Those burgers were huge, and the cane-sugar root beers were great. Lots of interesting Cressy wagons too. (5MGE)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.