1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
So it turns out i'll be in Seattle from 7/15-7/26 for work(with that weekend off as far as i know.) If anyone is making the trek down there and has an open seat hit me up. no rental car on the company dime or I'd just drive down myself. They put me up in a hotel downtown right next to the office so I can't complain :p

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
So it turns out i'll be in Seattle from 7/15-7/26 for work(with that weekend off as far as i know.) If anyone is making the trek down there and has an open seat hit me up. no rental car on the company dime or I'd just drive down myself. They put me up in a hotel downtown right next to the office so I can't complain :p
If you want to go,I'll do the drive,Gamble.
PM'd.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEY! Where is my Canadian flag????????????????????????????????????????????????????
IP geolocation makes it only usable by people in Canada. I had to hack the forum to access it.

Yeah, I'm full of crap. :sarcasm:

Rock on man, does that make you Burt Reynolds and me Sally Field?
I think Dave might call dibs on Sally. :naughty:

I hope you guys can make it to the show-n-shine Sunday cause I don't think I'll make it to the rest this year.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I've definitely got the beard i can trim down to be a Burt stache, i've done it before. Beard not quite as long now as in this pic, but it aint bad :p

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Let's be honest here. We'd all be ugly chicks. Burt and Sally are stretched so tight I hope someone gets a video of either of them when they finally snap! On the other hand, I'm considering a road trip too. Everyone better be prepared for anything.....

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Y'all need any parts? I could bring some in my checked bag maybe :p

I brought a sparco race seat one time and had them tag it as a baby seat. Those baggage handlers didn't kick it back so it got a free ride home hehe

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Really tempting to try and make this so I can meet Gamble and see everyone, but I think it a little too tight for me this year. Portland is a 6 hour drive and I just don't have the time budget to be gone for more then a single day. If it was Seattle I would be down, I can swing that there and back in a day.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
One of these days i'll drive up to a big meet in Canada, these things are road trip machines with minimal effort. This one was just sort of a last minute work trip that happened to be at the right time.

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
I would imagine the nationals will be back in Van next year. Feels like its about time for it again.

You should come for a Run of the Ogopogo! Everyone should, that meet is like 5x more fun then any Nationals event I've ever been to. I have trouble getting excited about going to dedicated Supra shows sometimes. Its only so entertaining looking at 50 something different cars, spread over 3 generations, that all have essentially the same motor (JZ something rather) lol.

Also we have the All Japanese Classic car show in North Vancouver every year in late August now. 200+ classic JTin cars in a beautiful Vancouver coastal park, wicked show.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts