Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Yep yep, blame it all on me. Fun times were had. Amazing scenery up here, locals seem to take it for granted :p
Hah! You should have been here back in the 80's - it was a paradise! I used to work downtown in the late 80s in highschool and there are roughly 40-50x more cars on the road now. So, now with 30+ years of perspective, one can't help but feel jaded. It was a different time.

She's not on the forum, if i recall she doesn't have a computer at all and sticks to facebook. Nice girl, had a corgi puppy with her. Pretty sure the wheels were plastidipped so it should be totally reversible at least.

No offense meant on the locals taking scenery for granted. Everywhere I go it seems like folks are used to the sights and sounds while I'm wowed like a tourist. I get the same way back in Texas, vast expanses of nothing don't wow me, but to folks who've never seen so much land it must be amazing.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.