Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All.

For those of us up in the PacNW, you have heard the rumors that Keith Hart was looking to startup a National meet, rivaling the likes of Vegas, Texas, Toronto & the E-Town/Mid Atlantic Meets that occur in North America. While this is only the first year that we will be having a large meet in the PacNW, we're only hoping that this is the start of something big that will continue to grow, like the Vegas meet for the last 7 years. So for those of you who are up here & are sometimes unable to attend the Vegas meet, I hope that this is something that will be slightly more flexible. Details are below & the dates for this event are now officially locked in. If you are now interested, please goto the webpage and RSVP & Register. 8)

---------------

A huge shout of thanks out to Derek Steffey for volunteering to get this event web page created and up for all to see.

http://pacnw.supras.org/nationals/2003

Anyway, you may all stop by and view the various event information and also click on the "RSVP" link to sign up for the events. There is also now a fun run that has been scheduled for Sunday morning (hosted by the fearless Rob Fenner), which is great news for everyone who wants to go for a little group drive.

Please stop by and check out the page, and feel free to ask any questions that you may have. This event is only 2.5 weeks away!

Steve Theodore. on behalf of Stu Hagen, Derek Steffey, and Rob Fenner The 2003 PacNW Supra Nationals Team =)

-----------------

I "might" dyno the Redpra, depending on how "broken in" the new head is, probably won't drag race (but will spectate), and I am planning to bring both Supras (the MKI & the MKII) to the Show N Shine.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I won't be at the Drags.I'll be at the Dyno "to watch".Also will be at the show and shine. I'll register,after I find out what I'm driving. 8)

Chris,I may have a couple "newbie" Supra guys decide to come to the show-n-shine on Sunday.Any idea of the policy for non-club oriented "so far" popping in.I know we want as many as possible.Heck,Nix 99 could field at least 4 if we can get them all to show.

Don C.
Myself
Mike B. 87na
Mitch 89na

Ophir-maybe
Wes-87na-friend from high school I just got hooked :twisted:
Chuck-blue 85at I owned last year
and Don has a spare 84 if we really want to pad the count :wink:

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Looks like a blast! You guys have fun!!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shawn

Any possible way the newbies can RSVP for the SnS??? Otherwise, check w/ Derek Steffey, or Steve Theodore. If they are Supra owners, they will be welcome. AFAIK, this should not be a problem. Then of course, I'm not one of the event coordinators this year.

This should be interesting to see what you bring! :0)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I might be able to make it I'll have to see what my scedual looks like...

What days is it?

will

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
Hey Supratoy-Barbara talk you into coming up yet-If so-Friday aug 8th is drags-9th is dyno-10th is show and shine-Me and Christine will prob be at sat and sun events-come on up!-Hey Shawn-My car is 10% Nix 99-Does that count?-Mike P

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
Shawn

Any possible way the newbies can RSVP for the SnS??? Otherwise, check w/ Derek Steffey, or Steve Theodore. If they are Supra owners, they will be welcome. AFAIK, this should not be a problem. Then of course, I'm not one of the event coordinators this year.

This should be interesting to see what you bring! :0)
Problem is none of the newbies will commit until the last minute.Also depends on when I see/talk to them again.Mike and Mitch from Nix don't commit to anything more than a day in advance.Wes and Chuck,I don't have current phone #s for them,they just pop in and out of my life-for the last 25 years :? I'll see what I can do,and contact Derek or Steve.Thanks for the reply. :)

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
SupraFiend said:
I'll be there for the sunday, any other Van locals coming?
Seamus,if you would like to come down on Sat.I have extra floor space if you would like,so you don't have to make a early morning run like Baxters.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
CarFreek said:
Hey Supratoy-Barbara talk you into coming up yet-If so-Friday aug 8th is drags-9th is dyno-10th is show and shine-Me and Christine will prob be at sat and sun events-come on up!-Hey Shawn-My car is 10% Nix 99-Does that count?-Mike P

10% Nix and what ? 2% Shawns Shop. :D 8)

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
:oops: Id say 20% Shawns Shop :oops:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm there. 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
ME TOO!

I'm gonna show up so I can meet all of you guys!
I may only be at the Show 'n Shine, but I'll try to make it to the Drag Races too!

BTW my real name is Tony. See you guys there!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Wade,Stu Hagen is coordinating the drags,off the PacNW site.You really need to just come to thr S-N-S also :roll: Too many toy's to look at,and you not be there.
Mike,I'm sure there will be a few good cameras there.All I have is a cheap Digi.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Junkie said:
Seamus,if you would like to come down on Sat.I have extra floor space if you would like,so you don't have to make a early morning run like Baxters.
Hey Thanks Shawn, I appreciate it. But if we can make Baxters by 9:30 from leaving Van in the same morning, Seattle will be a breeze :D Seriously, it took me an hour 1 & 45 minutes to do Northgate mall from my house for the last PacNW meet. I get at up at 6 everyday so it will just be a normal relaxing morning to make it there in time. Thanks though!

And this time I will be bringing my SDR!! I can't wait, heres a pic of her from the last meet.

http://www.pbase.com/image/19389697

Take a good look cause you won't recognize her when I show up next Sunday. Besides stereo alarm and ST springs, shes pretty much stock in that pic.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Seamu,SWEET,can't wait to see it.I'm still not sure what I'm showing up in.Maybe the 83 P.O.S. with a trip permit,maybe Don's 84 "for sale",or I might just ride with Ophir,and play a bit more with the electronics.Looks like we are going to be down on power though.We have a boost leak somewhere,can't get past 10.5 psi.It's in the garage cooling off so I can work on her,right now. :x :cry:

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wade,

Information is all at the PacNW Nationals website (see 1st posting).

Friday Drag Racing. Gates @ PR are supposed to open @ 4:30. I'm hoping to get there after 5:00 or 5:30 or so. I'll be spectating however, won't be racing...

And YES!!!! DO COME TO THE S&S!!!!!!

Mike Malloy!!!! Yes, for the Sunday S&S, I will be using this opportunity to try & do some Calendar pics. Esp since I will have both Supra's coming that day, so I need to get some pics of both cars together, if not some individual ones. And I do plan to try & do some individual calendar pics the following week when I go up to Vancouver B.C. for the meet Seamus is doing (Suprapolluza)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts