Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
POTATO
17,325 Posts
Aww, was hoping to come out there for a vacation this year, but I don't have a passport, LOL. Damnit. Maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This should be sufficient time for all members to get their travel papers in order.

You will need either a US Passport or WA State EDL/EID card to get back into the states.

WA State Enhanced Driver's License - $60
http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/edlsteps.html

US Passport - $100 ($75 renewal)
http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

Make sure to get started on this ASAP...US Passports take approximately 2-3 weeks to process as of today, and WA State EDLs take about 2-3 weeks after your application is accepted.

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Oh noes, Damn Canucks. Im gonna have to find a way to sneak in-Ive got a passport, but my car might not make it in, or out.......:eekfacepalm:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow! This is exciting, I've always wanted to get up to Canada, but July is a busy month; weddings, birthdays. I really hope it works out so I can go!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow! This is exciting, I've always wanted to get up to Canada, but July is a busy month; weddings, birthdays. I really hope it works out so I can go!
Which is why I posted it this early. Clear the dates and you're good to go. ;) I drove there now it's your turn. :) We even have some coming from Winnipeg, which is a more than a few days drive each way!

Sleemans Canadian beer, my favorite!

Duane

·
Registered
118 Posts
How picky are they about cars????
What are you guys worried about? If it drives and is insured, that's all you need. I have seen some nasty cars come from the US and vice versa.

Duane

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Sheesh, just a very poor attempt at humour. Drug Tainted Amerikans, indeed.:salute:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
At least the Winter Olympics BS will get the idea into our PNW folks minds that yes, you need a passport. (or Enhanced ID if WA, forget it if OR). A year ago I was against the idea of a Vancouver Meet as the US Passport Agency was a disaster. Today, if you can't cross the border that is your fault.

Duane, I'll be there. I got my papers. US Citizens, get your shit together now to make sure you can cross the Canadian border. EDL or passport. Start the process now.

[If you have a felony conviction in the USA check the rules. Specifically, a DUI/DWI is a felony in Canada, so anything in the past 7 years may not let you into the country].

BTW, I posted similar at the last Supra meet.

·
Registered
118 Posts
At least the Winter Olympics BS will get the idea into our PNW folks minds that yes, you need a passport. (or Enhanced ID if WA, forget it if OR). A year ago I was against the idea of a Vancouver Meet as the US Passport Agency was a disaster. Today, if you can't cross the border that is your fault.

Duane, I'll be there. I got my papers. US Citizens, get your shit together now to make sure you can cross the Canadian border. EDL or passport. Start the process now.

[If you have a felony conviction in the USA check the rules. Specifically, a DUI/DWI is a felony in Canada, so anything in the past 7 years may not let you into the country].

BTW, I posted similar at the last Supra meet.
Awesome Rich! This will be a meet to remember! I wanted to post the dates 5 months prior so people can prepare now!!!

Duane

1 - 20 of 242 Posts