Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The site does not show Supra paint codes. WTH!
Also,they are on EASTERN time.
Well,it is too rainy to paint now,anyway.
This site is the... BOMB to color match paint in a rattle can!
I will order a can of clear coat as well.
The PREP is the most time-consuming process.
Please pay attention.
Tape,mask and clean and then clean again.
Follow instructions? NAW!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The site does not show Supra paint codes. WTH!
Also,they are on EASTERN time.
Well,it is too rainy to paint now,anyway.
I saw that they didn't have the paint codes for that color of supra thru my own search query. You have a two tone blue in '84? You say you have used these guys before for paint matching via rattle can?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8B4 is not listed,but they probably have it.
Haven't tried these guys.
Emily has.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting. Never heard of that gal. Thanks for the post. To my amateur eyes she did a great job. She's a bit distracting don't you think? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People accuse her of being WAY TOO EXCITED! She is great,IMO. An international model that works on cars? Yeah,she is a keeper.

·
Registered
16 Posts
People accuse her of being WAY TOO EXCITED!
Dude, honestly I get excited the same way when I'm fixing cars; I just, like most men, keep it locked indoors. Vivacious! good term. She's an international model? That's pretty rare (rare that one works on cars). I don't have any issue with her excited content as long as it is relevant, and that vid was good. I learned a lot from her. Plus it's not your typical tatted up tuner Jo giving the tutorial.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok, So I ordered 2 rattle cans of the light blue metallic (code 894) and 2 rattle cans of the Night or Dark blue metallic (code 8B4) from automotivetouchup.com it cost 94.14 to deliver to ND.
The issue was that it was under Toyota vehicles in 1985 instead of 1984. I dunno if Toyota made this color scheme in 1985 or not. I ordered it off the phone and mentioned that these color codes need to post for the 1984 year as well. Also, compared to PaintScratch or TouchUpDirect, I think its a bit cheaper

·
Super Moderator
8,224 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts