Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not great ones, but at this price good for trans swaps, spares, whatever. The hood on one is interesting...

·
Founding Member
6,552 Posts
That is pretty wild. Can one assume that the hood on the silver car is good and its just the bumper cover and grill they needed from the brown one?

·
Super Moderator
8,611 Posts
Surprisingly a reasonable price. Nowadays it seems like they'll list them at $10k each and no low ballers I know what I got type ad.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Agreed. I would pay $1,000 for the pair in a heartbeat. No way to lose. Looked the location up and nearly 7 hours away from me......typical. I drove from Louisiana to Michigan to get my recently acquired '83 P-type. Nothings ever close! But, yeah, someone will surely snap those up soon, I would think.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Camsdad66 i can check these out in person if you're truly interested. Good chance they're less rust than that michigan one you picked up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
@Camsdad66 i can check these out in person if you're truly interested. Good chance they're less rust than that michigan one you picked up.
I appreciate the kind offer, gamble. But I don't have the extra $$$ right now, and.....the wife would kill me, to be honest. Had to do a lot of smooth talking to get the one I have already! I don't think they will last long. We'll worth the money.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts