Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have found a good supra shell and have decided to part out most of my red supra 85, and some parts from the one I'm getting 84 white.

I have committed a few parts to 2 buyers ( 5 m engine rebuilt and possibly blue seat interior upholstered mint... and other blue interior parts possibly ) but I will have many other parts available after this weekend.

Details 85:
Rad (2), auto tranny, diff, cowls (2), hatch mint, fenders mint, doors mint, pilar black mint, headlights,sunroof bumpers, wiring harness, ecu auto, headliner, stereo bezel, fuel tank etc

Details 84: dash blue , speedometer analog, wheels, exhaust components,
Suspension parts etc

I will post again with an updated list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's not the issue, it runs and drives no problem, I had a fender bender ( fixed now) but I decided to sell it in parts, and use some to of the money to fund another supra I'm buying this weekend

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Works well he has one spot on the left side back corner where the driver area is superficial but I can send you a picture of it

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely no major rust all around it it's just a superficial on top

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black trim is gone, weather strip rubber is gone,
But I have all flares red, and middle rubber strip running along side of car ( not the rocker panel)

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes the middle rubber part that runs along the length of the car on both sides, that is what i am looking for. it has pieces on the front fenders, the doors and the either side of the flares in the rear. Is that available still?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fuel tank?

Mike

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi everyone, I thought I update everyone who enquire for parts...
I finally got the supra into Canada, it was quite the process( took longer than anticipated )
My first time also selling parts, but I have all online payment set up etc
I have a few other parts to asses and will be shipping shortly, I have 4 days off from work starting this Friday.
Thank you for your patience
Rafael

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm also interested in the sun roof if not gone, please send picture and price with shipment to 32137 Florida. Thank you

1 - 20 of 117 Posts