Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have the Under Engine Cover available in good condition? It is the plastic shield that goes underneath from the the front air dam to the oil pan area. I have a mint 1986 that is missing this part. I can be reached at 612-210-9963. Thank you!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello - I am looking for a lower engine cover for my 86 mk2. It is the plastic shield that goes from front air dam to engine pan area. Mine is missing. Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Am looking for the passenger side ( left facing the rear of the car ) front amber turn light --- not
a wrap around model -- just a 3 in x 5 in rectangular front turn signal fixture.

rick - in texas

·
Registered
815 Posts
Looking for the manual shifter surround and shifter. Doing a conversion. As well as the manual dash gauge and the 2 square vents on top of dash, middle console lid, and both side mirror inside covers. And maybe the steering wheel if you havent sold it get. To start with. Haha

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
looking for the rubber/felt trim that goes around the sunroof opening, if its still available.

Shipping to saskatoon?

Thanks!

-Aaron

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have found a good supra shell and have decided to part out most of my red supra 85, and some parts from the one I'm getting 84 white.

I have committed a few parts to 2 buyers ( 5 m engine rebuilt and possibly blue seat interior upholstered mint... and other blue interior parts possibly ) but I will have many other parts available after this weekend.

Details 85:
Rad (2), auto tranny, diff, cowls (2), hatch mint, fenders mint, doors mint, pilar black mint, headlights,sunroof bumpers, wiring harness, ecu auto, headliner, stereo bezel, fuel tank etc

Details 84: dash blue , speedometer analog, wheels, exhaust components,
Suspension parts etc

I will post again with an updated list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello there, I am looking for a replacement sunroof for 1985 Celica Supra - I had my car stored in one of those Canadian Tire canopies - Snowload collapsed the unit and frame went through my metal sunroof. When I removed it for repair once I took the gasket off I discovered the edge is completely rusted out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I have found a good supra shell and have decided to part out most of my red supra 85, and some parts from the one I'm getting 84 white.

I have committed a few parts to 2 buyers ( 5 m engine rebuilt and possibly blue seat interior upholstered mint... and other blue interior parts possibly ) but I will have many other parts available after this weekend.

Details 85:
Rad (2), auto tranny, diff, cowls (2), hatch mint, fenders mint, doors mint, pilar black mint, headlights,sunroof bumpers, wiring harness, ecu auto, headliner, stereo bezel, fuel tank etc

Details 84: dash blue , speedometer analog, wheels, exhaust components,
Suspension parts etc

I will post again with an updated list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking for a fuel tank, driver side front fender flare, dash, center console armrest and 2 center caps. Any of that still for sell?

101 - 117 of 117 Posts