Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So what do you have left exactly for suspension, engine and drivetrain?
Sorry about the delay in my response. I am travelling for work and in the process of moving. I still have a few things in the original post (e.g. engine, bumper cover and other misc.) and I do have some parts I have not listed yet...exhaust pipe, Autopower Roll Bar, Carbon Fiber hood, gauge cluster and a few other things. I also do have some suspension parts but I believe they are spoken for. I will hopefully have more posted in about 10 days. Thanks

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Interested in that roll bar whenever you get photos please. No rush.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Pics of that roll cage also, and did you happen to get my pm about the Erebuni front lip?
Thanks, and please let me know...

-Kit P.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
do you have picture of the hood, also what rear suspension do you have, I know maybe its sold.
I don't have a picture of the hood at this time (currently travelling) but will take a picture when I get home. It is the Advan standard hood (no vents or extra bulges). Definitely lighter than stock. Fitment is not perfect but it looks decent. Clear coat is completely gone so hood would need to be re-cleared or painted to look good. Will be selling cheap and believe I can ship through Greyhound although will be a pain to tet it there (had to mount it on the roof of my SUV to get it home).

On the car, I currently have the KYB adjustable shocks (from the Ford Focus) and short track springs (300 lb rate) but I also have a used rear coilover setup (KYB Camaro shock with coilover collar and ground control spring) that I was going to try on my car.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You wouldn't happen to have the seats by any chance???
No seats...stock ones are going with the car

Interested in that roll bar whenever you get photos please. No rush.
I will take pics when I get back home and to my storage. Will let you know when I post them.

Pics of that roll cage also, and did you happen to get my pm about the Erebuni front lip?
Thanks, and please let me know...

-Kit P.
I never got your PM, tried twice to PM you (but each time it said your box was full) and even posted in the thread trying to see if you were going to buy the lip. Having not heard from you, I assumed you didn't want it and the Ernubi lip did sell already, sorry. Will add pics of the roll cage next week when I am back in town.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you're still doing this...my headlight retractor relay for my '82 is busted and I can't find any on the web. The wires on it were snapped off when I bought the project. If you have it, I need it!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll take the msd plug wires if you still got them

·
Registered
81 Posts
Pm'd you

21 - 38 of 38 Posts