Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Part Out Begins - 1982 Supra - Check Back Often

6K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  Trash Ninja 
#1 · (Edited)
Big Parts Sale Begins - 1982 Supra - Check Back Often

Well, a new year brings a different direction and my project must go and something more daily driver must take its place. So, all the parts I have been accumulating are going to be put up for sale. I will list parts in this thread and add as more are pulled out of storage or come off the car. Includes performance parts and stock parts. If there is something you are looking for, please ask (note - no dash and only a very few interior pieces).

2) Front bumper cover for 1982 or 1983 Supra. This is a reconditioned OEM factory part and is like brand new. Becoming more rare so great replacement or spare. $225 picked up. Willing to ship via Greyhound only (contact me for shipping quote).

12) Rebuilt 5MGE Engine. I bought this engine along with a parts car about a year ago. The engine was rebuilt about 12 years ago and then stored in a garage (never run). I put oil in the cylinders and the engine turns over fine by hand. Because the engine was built back when parts were still available, it comes with Isky cams (I removed a valve cover and Isky and a bunch of numbers are etched into the cam) and adjustable cam gears. The guy I bought it from also told me the head was milled a touch for a bit higher compression and he used ARP studs when putting it back together. The cam looked good for having sat for 12 years but obviously, I cannot tell the exact condition inside so I recommend, if you buy it, to pull the pan and change the timing belt. It will include a new timing belt, a used alternator and other misc. pieces. $600 picked up in San Diego

17) Misc. Electrical Parts - Combo switch (good functioning shape but some lettering has faded). 3 - Headlight Retractor relays (all tested on my car and worked). Throttle position sensor (unknown condition), etc. Just let me know what you want.

18) MSD Blaster Ignition module - Don't know anything about the potential use of this or whether it works. Came with a parts car I bought and was told it was working but can't confirm. Includes Tach Adapter. $90 shipped

19) MSD Plug Wires - These are the 8.5mm wires and, although they have been sitting around for a long time, they were only used for less then 5000 miles. NOTE - there is no coil wire...you would have to contact MSD to get one. $20 shipped

SOLDDDD Used Front Air Dam - I don't know much about this part since it came with a parts car I bought. Someone with more knowledge than myself indicated he thought it was Erebuni. It is fiberglass and it looks like the person who I got it from started to modify it. Structurally, it looks good (no cracks or other issues). Not sure how it mounts. SOLDDDD

SOLDDDD Used OEM Whiskers (left and right side). Left side is in very good shape with all mounting pieces attached. Right side is in ok shape...a bit faded and has one crack that is about 2 inches long. SOLDDDD

SOLDDDD KYB Adjustable Shock Setup - Wes Hetrick modifications. Brand new set of front and rear KYB adjustable shocks. The front inserts are part number 765016 (MR2) and come with pre-cut pvc spacers that fit in the Supra strut tube. The rears are part number 741067 (Focus) with proper poly shock bushings installed. SOLDDDD

SOLDDD Center Console - Used center console. The console itself is in good shape (no cracks or other issues) but the lid, although there and complete, needs the leather replaced. SOLDDD

SOLDDDD Super Cool Momo Toyota 14" Aftermarket Steering Wheel. This is slightly used but in great shape. Old school style. Can sell you a Momo hub is you need it. SOLDDDD

SOLDDD New Aisin Clutch Pressure Plate. New but has been sitting for quite a while. Don't know much about it other than it is a clutch pressure plate and it fits a 1982-1985 Supra. SOLDDD

SOLDDD 6 Puck Sprung Clutch Disc. New but has been sitting for quite a while. Don't know much about it other than it is a performance clutch disc and it fits a 1982-1985 Supra. SOLDDDD

SOLDDD Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel. The flywheel is used and in decent shape, and, I did replace the center section so the friction surface is new. Very light. SOLDDD

SOLDDDD ACT Upgraded Clutch Kit. Part number is TS1-XTSS and this is an upgraded street performance clutch. ACT lists this clutch handling up to 350 ft/lbs of torque. Stiffer than stock but still streetable from what they say. Packaging is a bit beat up but kit is new and comes with everything. SOLDDDD

SOLDDD Porterfield R4 Track Brake Pads - Front track pads for stock 1982-1985 Supra calipers. SOLDDD

SOLDDD Upgraded Transmission Mount - Used but in great shape. Not sure who originally made these but it looks like it was made well and includes poly bushings. SOLDDD

SOLDDDD Gauge Cluster Hood - black in color, used and in pretty decent shape. SOLDDD

SOLDDD New Front Lower Control Arms - these are the correct right and left arms for a Supra (not Celica). I bought them individually but ended up refurbishing my control arms with poly bushings. SOLDDDDD

More to come over the next few weeks...

See less See more
#37 ·
I'll take the msd plug wires if you still got them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.