====================================

Contact Information

Name:Erik J
Home#
Office#
Cell #:609 214 4622
Email:[email protected]
Pm: Y

Asking Price: Best offer i have $815 in EVERYTHING so i need to make that back and i know that the interior is worth around $600 because of the leather seats

Features, improvements, upgrades:

new slave cylinder, and it will need front tires i have brand new ones that will be included if you take the car.

Known Issues:

roof leaks, hasn't passed NJ inspection yet but i have more parts so it should but idk w/ the mileage on the engine

It runs and drives but the pass 1/4 needs body work I have everything to fix the car accept the drivers mirror which is sitting on a table in front of me, i will even grab doors so the drivers window goes up all the way(track is bad)

anyone interested in parts from my 84 P type i may just part it out since i really do need a pickup.... but can't afford a 2nd insurance policy i might get another hearse or my friends sable station wagon w/o a roof cause i can put historic insurance on it...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
how much for the hatch?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I like those seats I am really close and would like to look at them PM sent

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I want that gallon of chocolate milk !!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
those pics are from when i bought it originally

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
ive been in and out of the hospital all month give me a break..... I will be reviewing all questions and offers and will respond back TONIGHT i had college classes all day.. sorry for the inconvenience

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
car on HOLD for sidwayz240

1 - 20 of 23 Posts