Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Considering parting out my 85 p-Type, rust free everything, including the hatch, front drivers fender flare has a small chip in the lower fiberglass other than that the body is perfect, prefer local ish sale, don’t want to ship but for the right price I will, located in Olympia Washington (98501) also have a full 2jzge front sump oil pan setup
I'm looking for the drivers side dash vent. If you have it let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for most of the front clip. Plastic, amber turn signals, flip up headlights, motor assemblies for lights, front metal with emblem in front of lights and the support that sits against the radiator behind the emblem. Fan if it is complete. 303-875-7971 front clip of body and headlights are my priority. anyone with them please call

·
Registered
20 Posts
Asking price for both front speaker brackets. The white peices that the 3.5" speakers mount to. Shipped to 90813.

·
Premium Member
5,812 Posts
PLEASE add to your profile and add your LOCATION, please! Not just USA. How about the city (in that )you live?
We now know that the parts car is in Olympia, Washington.

It ain't that far to drive for me, living in Seattle,WA. Maybe 45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. 😆

Battery hold down?;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Considering parting out my 85 p-Type, rust free everything, including the hatch, front drivers fender flare has a small chip in the lower fiberglass other than that the body is perfect, prefer local ish sale, don’t want to ship but for the right price I will, located in Olympia Washington (98501) also have a full 2jzge front sump oil pan setup
Do you still have parts off your supra

21 - 38 of 38 Posts