Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update::::::All the parts I plan on selling are gone now. Going to keep what's left just in case I need it in the near future.

Bought an 85 and I am only using the drivetrain and front seats. Pretty much complete car minus the front bumper. Got some extra body parts with it too. (PM me with questions since I might not check in every day)

Straight hood that needs paint
2 fenders off the car
2 fenders currently on the car
4 doors complete (2 on the car and 2 off)
Pretty nice hatch with 85 spoiler
Earlier model large spoiler
Flares
Lights and motors
Non-cracked blue dash pad
Blue interior panels in decent shape
Interior is all blue and from an earlier model (decent shape)
2 instrument clusters
Rust free sun roof panel in the car
4 P-type wheels that need cleaning/polishing
4 tail lights

More odds and ends so let me know if anything interest you. PM me with requests and I can take pics and email to you. Parts will go cheap.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Pictures of the door panels and rear seat side panels? I'm interested, bearing they're the right pattern. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
85 part out

I need the rear hatch with spoiler. Shoot me a pm with price and pics if possible?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm looking for both rear dust sheilds off the rear control arms.
Please let me know if they are in decent condition and cost.

Carlos

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Center console/shift boot surround. I need everything but the arm rest. Very interested if you can provide pics.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures of the door panels and rear seat side panels? I'm interested, bearing they're the right pattern. Thanks. :)
Going from memory, the rear panels are pretty nice. Driver's door panel has a couple small nicks but decent and the pass's side is slightly better.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Center console/shift boot surround. I need everything but the arm rest. Very interested if you can provide pics.
The front blue piece leading up to the dash is spoken for but the console around the brake is there and appears to be pretty good and the radio bezel looks decent. Armrest pad is worn like all others.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay. Pics might take a few days because the car is in my shop high up in the Mtns of North Carolina. They are giving 12" plus of snow up there starting tomorrow. Plus I am finishing up selling my Christmas trees and that will keep me busy until Sunday. I will take the camera to work with me early next week and take pics. If anyone is in a rush you might want to pursue other sellers because I still have stuff on my plate for a few days. But, as soon as I slow down I will get as much off as you guys need and trash this thing.
I will be traveling down to Billy M's early next week hopefully to pick up some parts. Anyone interested in meeting up to pick up parts can let me know and I will throw them in my truck.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
The front blue piece leading up to the dash is spoken for but the console around the brake is there and appears to be pretty good and the radio bezel looks decent. Armrest pad is worn like all others.
Pics and im interested. Don't need the leather covered armrest tho.

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
I need the little rectangular plastic cover piece in the dash where I think the trip computer would be on a digi dash.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am interested in the dash. When you take the pics would you please include one of it. Also let me know what you want for it shipped to 23601.

Thanks
Michael

1 - 20 of 64 Posts