Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Yeah that part still should be on the car...nvr took 1 off as a seperate part before... I hope to do some work on stripping the car (fr the Inside out first ) ... this W/E ... if it s not raining or crazy Humid...

I'll b in touch... Cheers

Reactions: jfed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah that part still should be on the car...nvr took 1 off as a seperate part before... I hope to do some work on stripping the car (fr the Inside out first ) ... this W/E ... if it s not raining or crazy Humid...

I'll b in touch... Cheers
thanks .. also on lookout for a unroof weatherseal (isn't everybody) ...:)

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I will take both if they are blue. Let me know if it works better for if I come to pick them up and see if there is anything else available I may be interested in.

Cheers
Are you able to come this W/E at all ?? As long as we set up a particular day/Time... I can work around ur schedule...

The Storage Trailer with the vast majority of parts is in Guelph... Right now the main aisle is clogged up... but I should be able to get it cleared by the W/E ... if it isn't too hot... LMK on that...

Cheers,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hatch & Sunroof already spoken for... Originally a US car... & has only seen one Cdn Winter in last 15 yrs. (actually wasn't even a Full Winter ) 193,000 Miles on the (130 mph/200 Kph Odometer

I am RELUCTANTLY letting the car go... as really, pretty much the only Major things the car needs an Engine & a Battery... but I don't have

A) The space (& $$ ) to Store the car
B) The TIME to Collect/assemble & install Turbo parts
C) The $$ to buy the Turbo parts to complete the set up...

Engine has BHG & Engine to Tranny Seal leak... but was running

Tailights, & B Pillars & Turn signal lenses (Left has a couple small Scratches.. but NO cracks) up for grabs... as well as Header Panel...

Got some other stuff as a Priority in the next 7 days or so.. & only then will be able to post pics/take parts off... View attachment 17744
I'm looking for the shields on the side of the seat back ,,

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Yes, I'll have a set in Blue.. in good... but not Mint condition... & usually the Chrome trim piece at the top ...isn't great either... If Ur looking for strictly "mint" ... I can't provide that...

If U just want something that looks presentable/decent ...LMK & shoot me Ur Zip & I can figure out what the shipping would be....

Cheers,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you able to come this W/E at all ?? As long as we set up a particular day/Time... I can work around ur schedule...

The Storage Trailer with the vast majority of parts is in Guelph... Right now the main aisle is clogged up... but I should be able to get it cleared by the W/E ... if it isn't too hot... LMK on that...

Cheers,
I was away this past weekend and saw your message today. I could come this Sunday evening or next week. Bill

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Yes, This Sun Sept 12th would work... best to come around 6... or possbily slightly earlier.... as it's dark by 8pm now.

Please Confirm that day & time work for you.....

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hey Ppl , something Flukey came out of of Left field...in that I am buying a 2nd 53 ft Trailer only 50 ft over from my Existing one.

I designed a Ramp out of (used) Warehouse Racking... that is about 80 % complete.... This will allow me to drive a car onto the Rear of a Trailer to Store it in the Off Season...

Having a 2nd Trailer... I now will be able to Store TWO cars... so no need to sell the '85 now... as I will be able to keep it... eventually build it into a Turbo.

I also will be able to organize my parts better & know exactly how many I have of each item ...& where it's located exactly...

However, quite a lot of the parts I will already have Off car... but NOT the Tailights...

I'm (literally) going to have to make a Spreadsheet of who wants which part & contact them individually

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I'll have a bunch of Sun visors already off car... & I don't bother taking them off car... unless they are good...

Yes, I've used a friend's Flat bed to strip my Original car... but it's tied up till the end of August... so will be Stripping the car from the Interior first... & then doing the Major Strip Prob Sept 3rd. I checked the Arms previously & they seemed really solid... but I will check again just to make sure...

Cheers,
There was a good chance of Rain on the 12th... so there was no point in U coming... & good thing too... as things have changed & there is no need to sell the Car... I do have a set of Good Sun Visors to sell tho.... along with a lot of other parts that are already off Car... but not any extra Suspension Arms...

I'll b in touch...

Oh Actually will be in Oakville this coming Wednesday... late Afternoon... so U could possibly pick them up if I bring with me...

Cheers

41 - 51 of 51 Posts