Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Zip code is 93422. The ones I have are vinyl. What are the ones you have and condition?
Should be taking possession of SECOND 53 ft Trailer & as I start putting Shelving in that one... can group parts together better so I know how many I have of all the different parts... I ONLY keep parts... if they are in DECENT condition (otherwise wouldn.t have pulled them ) ... but not very often do I have Parts that are "mint'

I'll be in touch once I can assess how many of the parts U want... that I'll have enuff Spares... that I can sell U some...

Cheers,

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Going to be able to keep '85 car now.... but already have Water pump pulleys off car....

Going to Storage tonite & recall seeing 1... so should be able to find it again... Whereabouts in Canada are U ?

I'll be in Toronto for Thnxgiving Monday if that helps... Otherwise LMK Ur address for shipping quotes...

Cheers,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Going to be able to keep '85 car now.... but already have Water pump pulleys off car....

Going to Storage tonite & recall seeing 1... so should be able to find it again... Whereabouts in Canada are U ?

I'll be in Toronto for Thnxgiving Monday if that helps... Otherwise LMK Ur address for shipping quotes...

Cheers,
Thanks! I'm located in Victoria BC, been looking for one of those damn things for so long! I will PM you my address. last piece of the puzzle to get my mk2 running for the first time :)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
K have had pulleys in car for a week now... but been so busy I didn't follow up with U... Do U still need them ??

LMK

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Took possession of a 2nd used/Decommissioned 53 ft Trailer... so ATM this time am able to go about doing things the right way & getting the Shelving in place FIRST fr the Get go... so that I can group similar parts together... in one location... on one shelf... in one box... so I'll know (eventually have on a Spreadsheet) ... how many extra I have (beyond spares I need for myself ) ...so I know what I can sell ... or not sell...

Cheers ppl,

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Only have Blue ones ..& need those Corner vents for myself... sorry... BTW... some ppl have painted plastic interior parts to match... do a Search...

Cheers,

·
Registered
33 Posts
If Ur asking me to take the skins off the seats... I simply don't have time to do that...unless U want to pay me $35/hr ..plus the $$ for the seats ... plus the Shipping...

Even then it's a WASTE of good seats...

IF I'm going to sell them... I'm selling them whole... otherwise I keep them myself...

All (Complete seats) OR nothing...

Never heard of secure ship ... but I will look into it at some point...

Had someone wanting me to ship a BUMPER CAP.. IF I could cut about a foot off of it . it would still cost nearly $600!!!.... to ship by Canada/US post... to Florida for a plastic Bumper cap that weighs like 25 lbs.!!!

With Bulky items they go by Cubic Area they take up... NOT weight... & then the Cap is considered an "oversize item"

I am shipping a Flare & some other stuff to Calgary... & even tho the total weight was 10 lbs... it still is like $65 ... & the Price didn't change if I added another FORTY lbs... because it goes by how much AREA the Flare takes up .... INCLUDING THE HOLE... WHERE THE WHEEL GOES...

The Shipping business is a SCAM... as far as I'm concerned...Highway Robbery.... IMHO

K that's my Rant for the Day...
Rear side markers by any chance?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Rear side markers by any chance?
Yup I;ll have a pair... just gotta keep a lookout for them...I'll let U know...

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Driver side taillight assembly?
1st of ll AFAIK the wiring/plugs are slightly different btw 84 & '85 ...Can anyone confirm this ??

I'm keeping the '85 now... so will want to have a set of '85 Specific Tailights as backup... I'm still doing the Framing for the Shelving on the 2nd 53 ft Trailer... so once Shelving is completed & I can gradually start group identical parts together in one box/location...so I can see how many extra I have of stuff.... that I can sell.

It'll be a week or so b4 I get back to U... Can't even Guestimate how long it's going to take me to finish the Shelving.

Cheers,

61 - 72 of 72 Posts