Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
I'm still on Crutches... so I can do any climbing around/hopping over things to see how many pcs I have... plus I'll want to make sure I have spares for myself... B4 selling any... so best to see if U can source it somewhere else... Sorry

Cheers,
No problem at all! Good to hear you're on-the-mend, and take care of yourself first. I almost had my right hip replaced, and then the covid stuff started. Wound up doing 9 weeks of fairly intensive physical therapy, and built up all the muscles enough to spread the load on my hip better, and the pain and limp went away!

·
Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
I do have a set of B Pillars right here at my house so I can put my hands on them easily. LMK if any interest in that.

Cheers,

·
Registered
853 Posts
How about the steering shaft and u joints, from firewall to rack? Shipping to 83687. Also, if you have it, and its not cracked or badly damaged (would love pics if possible) the blue plastic surround of the steering column inside. I really just need the top one, but will take both if necessary.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts