Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 cars, 3 I am parting out. I take Zelle only. Not selling for peanuts.
Fog lights gone Not selling suspension or anything hard to remove during winter. Few fenders but cars are nearly complete. Not doing PayPal. I've been ripped off to many times.
Contact if you need something and are willing to pay for it. Thanks I'm a long time member of this board.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi batmmannn, I could use DVV valve that’s mounted on the left hand side of the HVAC assembly behind drivers side lower dash trim. It’s a vacuum switch valve that controls the vacuum routed to heater power servo!

Also need right quarter glass horizontal window belt trim and if both door belt trims are in nice shape and contain the clips and the rubber seals are supple i’d be interested in these too!

Please quote a price and shipping to 29650 zip.

Thank You, Martin
cell 864-762-1962

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi batmmannn, I could use DVV valve that’s mounted on the left hand side of the HVAC assembly behind drivers side lower dash trim. It’s a vacuum switch valve that controls the vacuum routed to heater power servo!

Also need right quarter glass horizontal window belt trim and if both door belt trims are in nice shape and contain the clips and the rubber seals are supple i’d be interested in these too!

Please quote a price and shipping to 29650 zip.

Thank You, Martin
cell 864-762-1962
If I can figure out what parts those are sure they are still on the cars

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm interested in a working front wiper motor (must have two connectors). If you don't know if they work or not then I'll buy all three front wiper motors (taking a chance whether they work or not).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm interested in a working front wiper motor (must have two connectors). If you don't know if they work or not then I'll buy all three front wiper motors (taking a chance whether they work or not).
What's your budget for a pair they are very rare
Thanks I'm looking for an undamaged pair.
Whats your offer for a pair?
now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fog lights gone Not selling suspension or anything hard to remove during winter. Few fenders but cars are nearly complete. Not doing PayPal. I've been ripped off to many times.
Contact if you need something and are willing to pay for it. Thanks I'm a long time member of this board.
looking for charcoal floor mats

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Terra Cotta Interior?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heyy battmaaan by chance do you have a fan shroud ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts