Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out an 82 Supra P type, Red. No Motor Tranny , ecu or wiring harness (to ECU), no front seats, everything else is for sale, Set of Stock 4 lug rims $100,
Make an offer, no good offer refused. Need car parted and gone, whole car for $200 U Tow no title.

I am in Shelton Wa Just north of Olympia on the olympic pennusula

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Please hang onto the fog lights, Turn signals, plus the housing and wiring for them. I will need them shortly. If you need to sell them, it is your car so you can! :D

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
How much would you want for the differential? I can come out this weekend to pull it out since I am over near Puyallup, I could also help you pull off other parts people are looking for.

Edit: I will just give you a call.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Looking for the side mounting bracket for the smaller '82 windshield washer fluid tank. shipped to 60706 - thks

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
im in the area, Robert, lmk i might be able to pick a few things up and drop them off....

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
PM Sent... Waiting for reply. LMK ASAP.
Let me know what you are looking for off the car, I will be out there tomorrow to pull the diff.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I had luck texting him since there was a craigslist posting about the car before he posted it here. I will only be running it long enough to get time to rebuild the parts diff in the car now since it was making noise since we first put it in. You will be first in line when I go back to the 4:10.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I am parting out an 82 Supra P type, Red. No Motor Tranny , ecu or wiring harness (to ECU), no front seats, everything else is for sale, Set of Stock 4 lug rims $100,
Make an offer, no good offer refused. Need car parted and gone, whole car for $200 U Tow no title.

Looking for the side mounting bracket for the smaller '82 windshield washer fluid tank. shipped to 60706 - thks
Anything?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
You can have the ones that Im currently running. No noise whats so ever.
Yes, our issue is solved since I am fond of my 4:10 for the N/A build, and you need the 3:73 due to a turbo sitting on your build. Plus we did build the diff in my car now out of stuff in your garage before you tossed it. If it was not for you, I would have been dead in the water since my old diff killed itself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
parts still available, no motor or diff. Pretty much everything still available, Need these parts and/or car gone asap.

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts

I want to purchase the Set of Stock 4 lug rims for $95? Can you give me a discount for that?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts